1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Alright guys. Thanks for the entertaining scientific stuff.

No more posts on this issue. They will be removed without notice.

For further scientific discourse or crop circles rectangles etc , ENKI , kindly start a blog.

Cheers.
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Where did my response go:confused:? I spent 10 mins typing that & it's an off topic thread?
    Pls read earlier 47 pages & what affinity you felt not deleting them? Why even the above warning, You seem to like your own posts. I was poked many times, you knew i was due to intimate my take on this & you deleted it!!
    It's completely intentional. I can hear people chanting "Gurjinder" all over the country. You are indeed a celebrity now. This is disappointing "Misuse" of this delete button, i oppose and to hell with.
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Gurjinder's intention, I feel, is to make the forum readable for all. The problem with mathematical equations is that, we cannot justify the assumptions made to arrive at these formulas, the range of applicability etc in a few lines. Since you thought about it for a long time, it is obvious(still with errors) but for some body who sees it for first time it looks odd. You can still question because the name of the thread itself is off topic. A paradox. So we need to moderate ourselves for the readability of the thread considering wide range of readers. If any other person comes and object the threads, it it becomes a street fight. So it is always better that moderators take the responsibility.
  4. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi Enki
    You can PM me if you have substantial evidence in those aspects. As am a researcher in Automotive domain (Driver Assistance systems/ Automotive Electronics), it will be very helpful for me to contemplate my knowledge. Am still open to discussions and let us share and learn those intesting areas of Automotive Dynamics
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, it's an Off Topic thread but we as moderators have to cover each and every thread. I created this off topic thread myself infact to allow any type of discussions to continue. If one of the moderator felt that the discussions should be given a break, it was because of a reason and it should be respected and followed. And lets admit it, we are one of the most lenient moderators you will find on the web.

Yesterday, someone forged a Mods Note and the way I know, he would have been banned had this been some other forum. This is a serious issue.

FYI, it wasn't Gurjinder who removed your post. It was me. You just attacked a moderator by the way.

ENKI post deleted.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Dear Moderator (Paddle-shifter), I just cited an eg. how Punto's brakes doesn't fade at high speeds. Someone jumped with some secondary high school Newton's eqns (it's strictly 12th standard stuff)?????? Moderator deleted his very first post & he types the same details again in the same thread. I even accepted that i should have researched further for 100- braking before citing this eg, but still he is poking? If i am trying to clarify my part, my post is deleted?

I am a communication professional..! Does it give me any rights to limit the scope of satellites & their futuristic aspects?
    It's just my living. No PM, good luck calculating braking distance with newton's laws of motion.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Not just your post ENKI. Posts by all members after Gurjinder's post have been deleted. Your post was just one of them. We don't play unfair/biased at this forum.
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Gurjinder "We love youuuuu!!!!!" "Gur-jin-der" "Gur-jin-der" "Gur-jin-der" "Gur-jin-der"

You got FANS man......all over the country

Kindly DO NOT attack any moderators, moderators/members on the forum are purely fictional charactors making the forum a better place and are simply our friends and not mere mods in real life, hereby donot get mislead by their profile pics :lol so lets hear it again for

"Gur-jin-der" "Gur-jin-der" "Gur-jin-der"
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Another fire incident and this time it is skoda rapid in delhi. Previously there was a incident of vento catching fire.
    I think one has to strictly avoid after market modification in vehicles as much as possible. More detailed information can be found here Skoda Rapid Catches Fire In Delhi - Team-BHP
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It was good to be in dreams when i found FIAT design people were having an training session on how to remove rattles/niggles and improve the quality standards of plastics inside the cabin. :D