1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Those are ascii codes, leave that to computer's processor to decode:mrgreen:. It's very convenient graphical user interface that a programmer needs to feed parameters in. heheheheh..!!
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i'm trying to explain Passion in terms of
    ECU and other stuffs like Oil changing,filter changing,tire changing,driving style etc etc etc(whichever is possible for a car driver.)

ECU'S
    But ECU is something different than those,its just like asking Ortho doctor for Heart surgery though both are related to the human body.
    Every1 has keeda(insect) or passion to do,getting a thought thats good but practically na na..... one need lot of study to play with ECU as you said and thats professional way,software stability,accuracy,precise all in all meeting the standards as per automobile norms.

LIC ka Jeevan Anand policy (Now that gives a smile :))
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I am B.E. electronics & telecommunications (2002) working at tata teleservices as comm. manager (wireless technology) since 9 yrs now. So accidentally have a little idea on processors.

since you have said, doing a lot of study, but without passion!!
    does it make a nice combination?
    Still passion's scope is far greater than merely finding joy. let's not limit it to an ECU, plsss.
    Ask Gautama Buddha who left his family/castle/Prince of an empire to find.... we hardly know??
    That's what passion can do:ugeek:!! When you feel the goosebumps from tip to toe, that's passion. Ancient wisdom you know, Our DNA turns into it's most sacred/invincible state/form is a Tetrahedron which can only be achieved through Passion. It's key to ultimate freedom, Doctor Saheb. Pls note it.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    PASSION meaning is going on otherside with respect to ECU.

Every car driver is passionate of doing some changes or new things ,but its better to set the boundaries for himselves or herselves.
    if ECU is all about digitals then person like you and me will understand well(after training is offered for 3 months) ofcourse little difficulty for me :) eventhough, what about the others(admin level,commerce level), now here i.e others need lot of study!!! though they are passionate of doing new things,i'm trying to explain you this my brother !!!! :)

You made me remind my Grandpa....

Above all AUTOMOBILE engineer has upper hand,by smell of smoke he can guess either its HP,BP or IO (Just Kidding)
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Hummm... Doesn't matter even if it reminds you many folds further. It's most important question for a human being. Being on off topic thread already, have i found the answer, how can i? But it challenges my mindset every now & then.

You wait for a few days. I am going to start a new thread in Hangouts that will prove that our ancestors were far more advanced than us, had complete understanding on using vacuum's energy (zero point energy) & use to practice quantum mechanics in very aspect of their life & have a full idea of basic fabric of universe. All this will be proved with undeniable hardcore proofs that will make you scratch your head & prove our present generation not even worth of insects to them. May not be our Grandpa's generation but certainly some where above the generation tree.

Never comment out of ignorance, we have already done enough sins by calling them chimpanzee's/Homo-sapiens/Crow-Mag-nan eating banana's & rubbing stones for entertainment.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ENKI,
    (my bro with punto in TASS)
    the service advisor has said there is no issues in steering its perfect and had another petrol punto for a drive to feel the steering effect and bro is feeling the same comfort, got wheel alignment done once again for the steering wobbling when brakes are applied at high speeds and now maintianed pressure in tire is 30psi,lets see after bro having an 100 kms drive !
    and for the diesel problem, he said this might be due to recirculation button pressed !now this is ridiculous...
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Steering fault was never expected. Alignment done is fine still i feel if it would have been alignment issue, it would have wobbled without applying brakes too. It's clearly braking related.The below things still to be checked:

1. Pls get brake pads smoothen out & polished.
    2. Also gets the rotors inspected too.
    3. Get the tires swapped (Front to rear & vice versa)
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hmm thats interesting !!!
    you dont believe, from my childhood till today i still discuss with my dad about forefathers.
    my grand pa was a well known farmer in my native and also social activist...

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

i will do it on my own on this weekend by going to garage rather TASS....
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Yep, everyone was an amazing scientist/philosopher/doctor/architect ..... whatever comes to your mind & this knowledge was global with everyone being perfect. There was nothing like Art, Medical science, physics, chemistry, quantum mechanics astrology. In-fact a collective knowledge & known as "Ancient Wisdom" for a better word. Such astonishing facts that one is left with no option but to accept that everyone was more evolved than Einstein himself (if we talk about quantum physics), You talk about other fields & the same person was better than best of our X, Y & Z experts:mrgreen:.
    More like 3000-4000 Yrs ago.

you call a Trident in God's Shiva's hand is a weapon, but what if it's a sign in pictorial representation left by our ancestors that that we will only be fully evolved & perfect the day our DNA will evolve to a "Triple strand" (starting from a single strand of a unicellular organism). We have double stranded DNA at present. What if they have left the "3rd eye" as a sign to show us the importance of "Pineal Gland" which is responsible for our altered state (subconscious mind). Einstein found most of the solutions to his equations while dreaming..!!! ANCIENT WISDOM, they call it.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Believe it or Not! My Punto drank fuel for Rs 500 at the rate Rs. 54.7 from Goa. Drank only for Rs. 500 since the pump was not my favourite. Going to fill his tummy full today at the same rate fefore mood get spoiled by central goverment. Now the difference of petrol and diesel is approximately 10 Rupeese.:redcar