Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.
Thats hilarious :evilsmile
Even in Punjab, there is a gurdwara where people come from far off places and donate a toy aeroplane. There is a saying that it helps in getting the visa.
Everyone has his/her own beliefs and we should respect that. ::T
Here are 2 pics taken from internet (Google):
Chalo planes to fine for visa, but i see a horse and one looking like a stretched limo. What are they for ??
Amaizing :confused :wink: :bye
The Bulldog's actions in this video are very nice to watch.
This video is especially for the animal lover Bala sir. Hope you like it. ::T
:wow good one :wow
Continued from here:
@Bhai and Sid_1000: What exactly is the major determinant of a car's price???? :P
It's the overall package. FIAT Linea has more features as compared to any other car costing upto 11-12 lacs. It does not mean that we start benchmarking every feature with other cars that are better than the Linea in that aspect but inferior in most other aspects. e.g. a segment lower Maruti Swift DZire.
If price alone is the criteria to compare a few features, then here is a very small list of questions from my side:
- Why doesn't a Rs15lacs Jetta, Rs12 lacs Corolla Altis, Rs14 lacs Civic come with voice commands and Blue&Me like a Rs7.5lacs Linea?
- Why doesn't a Rs15 lakh car have an engine guard like FIAT cars?
- Why doesn't a Rs15 lacs car come with a metal plate behind the backrest of rear seat like FIAT cars?
- Why doesn't a Rs8 lacs i20 come with auto check control while a Rs4.8lacs Punto does?
- Why doesn't a Rs10lac Honda City come with Climate Control while a Rs6 lacs Punto does?
- Why doesn't a Rs15 lacs car come with all 4 auto down power windows while a Rs5lacs Punto does?
- Why doesn't a Rs10 lacs Honda City come with speed sensitive front wipers while a Rs4.5lacs Punto does?
- Why does a Rs5 lacs Punto come with more features as compared to a 10Lacs Honda City? :anyone :ban
The funniest thing Ive ever heard
Comparing a sound tester to a tea tester :evilsmile ROFLMAO :evilsmile . Lol, ive seen crash -testers in car companies to check the quality of car body , chaisis :evilsmile Just Like That. Why dont you compare the sound testers to those crah testers. Just Like That. :A
On a serious note, Bhai, it is impossible to test the sound quality just listening by naked ears. Ill send you an instrumental song, and you listen to it and tell me all the instruments that are being used. You wont even notice Half of them, let alone naming them. One question - For checking the quality of sound, on what processors do you listen to them . Or do you listen to the songs on some Kenwood Brand.
Have you ever been to a recording studio. I bet you never have. Being from a media family, ive been to Recording studios uncountable times and i bet once you enter there, you will loose all ur 'intellectual quality' of distinguishing music by ur ears. You need 100 things to collaborate together to get that "perfect sound" and even then we cant get perfect sound. Everyday there is new advancement in technology and we learn new things in terms of tweaking the instruments and equipments.
Bhia. the only thing I would advise you is, Please Please Look out of ur Window. There is more to this world than a Maruti Swift Dzire, more to this world than a Kenwood.
Well there are people who do just that (listen to sound and say good or bad) and make (an awesome lot of) money out of that.
I have been associated with teams doing work on some high end multimedia (DSP) processors and products developed out of that.
While I don't consider myself an audiophile, I can certainly can differentiate the quality of sound coming from different quality speakers.
Oh by the way, I have heard that really good tea testers do not taste the tea, they only smell it and say good or bad. :anyone
Separate names with a comma.