1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    If your thoughts are that, i rest my case! No more arguments from my side. :)

Cheers.
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Is it a surprise for you when it comes to Maserati/Ferrari. That's not BMW's territory bro which is executive/luxury class with a bit of sport flavor added lately. I would rate Audi/porsche better than BMW anyday in this dept. Anyways, No intention to hurt your feelings for BMW. I am not challenging your choice for being a BMW fan at all. Pls proceed & hold your case if you think i am wrong, then i have to give up. BMW doesn't belong to this category & not a secret at all.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Hi Romsi, That was in 2009. They increased it later to 25%, then 30% in 2010, 53.5% in 2011 & after Dodge Dart introduction (40 MPG vehicle as per agreement with USA government), FIAT is now a majority stake holders today among all these subsidiaries. They have it @58.5% as on date;). FIAT sole owner of these subsidiaries now. The remaining 42.5% belongs to UAW, The trust that manages health benefits for retirees is the stockholder, and it is independent. FIAT will own it 100% by 2014 after limited public offerings & liquidate 42.5% Union's share.

FIAT-Chrysler have also paid back their loans/bail out money to US & Canadian government in excess of 7.5$ billions in 2011 only. They have also withdrawn the applications for sanctioning new loan as they can manage it themselves now:wow.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is punto male or female ? :D

For me my punto is definitely male, the way it looks,killer.. and with the power it has :redcar
    i never felt it like baby girl which i can see her in i20::V
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

The way it seduces & make one fall in love, it has to be bisexual. why? trust me it's for our own sake.

The last thing i want is to fall in love with a Male::OO. Since i love my Punto, i would call it a female.
    If a Female falls in love with anything (Punto in this case), it shouldn't be a female::pP.
    So let's protect our own dignity & call it "BISEXUAL".

What about you ganges, i am sure you love your macho. Mooooohaaaaa..:wow!!
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :D:D:D:D:D

ENKI,
    Well said,but we can feel love in any relationship(ammagaru(Mom),nanagaru(dad),annna(brother),akka(sister)) not required to be only in opposite sex!

Punto is like My younger brother who is daily gym gonna guy with front mesh grill like 6 packs,heavy,hefty,hulk,pehalwani(wrestler) built.. with broader tires like simple reebok shoes(purchased from HOME SHOP18 with discount offer :p),recently he got Ray ban glasses i mean sun control films.... :)
    Now its time to have him a massage i.e. Wax polish:cool:
    1 person likes this.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Ganges, You have resolved the issue and saved the Punto from an embarrassment.
    1 person likes this.
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

On a serious note Ganges, True love in universe is never sex oriented. That is more related to hormonal secretion which makes one feel like he is one love. True love is more inclined to the essence/life force/soul with no feminine/masculine attached & must have passion inside it. Can happen with anything like nature, automotive, animals or even spirituality. Punto is about passion & love. Wonder how these cars manage not only good enthusiastic followers but people who love them with heart & passion & can learn a bit of philosophy too.
    Congrats, you are one one of them & have soul-passion-heart:p!
    3 people like this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Budget 2012 - Rise in excise duty

With the increase in excise duty to 12% from 10%, all car prices are set to increase. Here's the expected increase for various cars.

Maruti Alto - 4.5k to 6k
    Maruti Swift - 8k to 11k
    Maruti Dzire - 8k to 13k

Hyundai Eon - 5k
    Hyundai Super Boat, sorry Verna - upto 15k

Honda City - 12k to 15k

Toyota Corolla - 26,5k to 35.2k
    Toyota Fortuner - 80k

Mahindra XUV5OO - 35k

The pre-budget OTR price of Swift ZDI in Chennai was Rs. 7.83L. Now, I am sure that it will officially be sold for over 8L OTR :D.
  10. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    What's the impact on Punto and Linea?