1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Seriously some of the part of the route are not even suitable for SUV's during this phase of time, Linea with suspension kit will also face issue. I can only wish them a very happy and safe journey. Ideally sedans not a kind of car for this kind of long trips.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Yes Vinu bhai, i m too surprised to see how will a Linea do this long route where SUV's are not suitable, Btw i wish them a happy and safe journey. And guys a week back in my city Hubli dealer Manickbag Fiat owner has divided showroom with Tata commercial vehicles now because of poor sales, first man to do so all over India, height of bullishness..
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If @J.Ravi sir can do his leh chronicles in his pre 2012 GC linea Petrol without any issues, Its is very much doable for this trip, where the roads will be better for 90% of the trip !! I think he is doing it in his Tjet !! Found that he is a member here, but dont know his id !
  4. meples

meples Novizio

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2

If you haven't seen it already. It's making the rounds on social media currently.

BTW, can we have a dedicated Fiat/cars ad thread? Only ads? Does one already exist?
  5. vinit

vinit Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    pdash and VIJENDRA SINGH like this.
  6. acechip

acechip Superiore

Now, shouldnt Fiat India jump on this opportunity and sponsor him in some way? Would be helluva promotion !
  7. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why FIAT , why can't we? If we as group/individual can sponsor some amount it will be great help for the traveler. I am not sure if he has already got some sponsor or not.
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I guess they are... even fiat india page is sharing the vid in their page !!

Here you go: a thread for that exists already.
    https://www.teamfiat.com/threads/fiat-ads-from-the-globe.524/page-5
  9. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Happy Birthday to the Nightingale of South India. S Janaki. Radio during my school days was full of songs from this legend.

Drive in my Fiat ,sprinkling rain and songs from the combination of SPB, S.Janaki and Rajan Nagendra - Heavenly.. Nothing can match the pleasure...

Friends from South India can easily relate to S.Janaki the singing legend...
    asimpleson, Bala, jumu and 1 other person like this.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Many more happy returns of the day S.Janaki madam.
    Am a diehard fan of her,she would give different expressions to not just words,even letters!
    Long live madam.
    asimpleson, C_S and ramjn like this.