1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Couple of nostalgic adds found while surfing the net :)

FIAT.jpg Amby.jpg
    prabhjot, asimpleson and pv_krish like this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Dont know if this deserves to be in this thread or not.

I got inked today, exercised my voting rights as a responsible citizen. Request all Maharashtra & Haryana TFIians to go out and vote if they want to see a better state for themselves and for the generations to come.
    pabhishek and nkrishnap like this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hey Guys,
    Got an SMS from EPFO about confirmation and congratulations for getting portability facility enabled for my account. The best part is that the message ended with our Hon. PM name. This is very great gesture by him to directly communicate to the people. Awesome move sir. My huge respect.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @zenwalker

Sad, I didnt get the message although got my UAN activated yesterday. Does it show any DOE for you inn the status option? Also are you able to view the passbook? I am unable to do so, there is an error which is displayed.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I just received the message this evening, I am yet to check my emails for any details. The SMS doesn't give out any other details than a congrats note.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Nice video..! Definitely Fast-forward to 3.10 and watch the creative genius of this film making... :D..SUPER LIKE!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
  8. Paul_Walker

Paul_Walker Novizio

Bengaluru
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    varunrtr likes this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @ghodlur
    Sorry i overlooked your comment and for the late reply.

I got the UAN from my company side, they had asked us to submit a photocopy of a POD (Aadhar/passport), after few days, i got the number. I activate that number at the UAN portal.

The Portal isnt showing the passbook nor allowing me to apply for an online transfer claim. Looks like the PF office is still get all the information for every one and settle down. It might take a while. You know how the Govt office works :(
  10. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    Guys, I have an off topic question,
    I just got placed in TCS, when can I expect to earn enough to buy an avventura on my own...? I know I sound stupid but I'm curious
    sorry if I'm wasting your time :sorry:
    sandipan_r15 and Ganges like this.