1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

Yesterday night, gave thumbs up to a red punto with TFI sticker, on Bangalore ORR, just before Agra Fly Over. There was a small traffic hiccup on the middle of the road and I was flying low, so could not stop.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^Ravi most probably!
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Not me shams. I didn't go that side in last few days.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    This alfa romeo pic was recently shared to me by my wife from Oslo.

IMG_0254.JPG

It seems Orvm is a straight lift for our punto/linea and even alloys rims are heavily inspired from romeos. What say?:cool
    pdash and Ganges like this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Double one zero Double one zero.

uploadfromtaptalk1406387555142.jpg
    pdash, anoop, SHASHANKREDDY and 3 others like this.
  6. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Planning to Book a Honda City?

Honda Cars India has stalled the production of its flagship City sedan to churn out the Mobilio, which has notched up over 10,000 bookings within a week of its launch.

The Mobilio gives Honda a chance to compete in the multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) segment, which accounts for roughly 15 per cent of total car sales per month.

Sources in Honda Cars India told NDTV that the City's manufacturing has been shifted from the Greater Noida facility in UP to the Tapukara plant in Rajasthan to facilitate timely delivery of Mobilio.

"The production of City will resume in September 2014," the source said.

Customers who have booked the City sedan are unlikely to get delivery before October-November, dealers say. In fact, a top Honda dealer told NDTV that the City has a 3-4 month waiting period already.

The new City has been a blockbuster for Honda. Since its launch in January 2014, it has averaged over 7,000 units every month and has captured over 50 per cent market share in the domestic sedan segment.

(Read more)

The success of the City and previously the Amaze compact sedan (Honda's first diesel offering in India) has propelled the Japanese major as India's third-largest car maker in July. Honda Cars India reported a 40 per cent year-on-year increase in domestic sales at 15,709 units in July, surpassing Maruti Suzuki's 20 per cent and Hyundai's 13 per cent growth. (Read the full story here)

Last month, Yoshiyuki Matsumoto (president and CEO of Honda Motor India) had said that Honda Cars India will account for 25 per cent of the Japanese carmaker's Asia Pacific sales target of 1.2 million units by March 2017. To achieve the target, the company is rolling out a number of products and plans to raise the number of dealers in India to 230 by March 2015 from 179 now.

http://profit.ndtv.com/news/corporates/article-planning-to-book-a-honda-city-read-this-first-609661
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Due to Team Fiat Key Chains,the teamfiat.com member count might have been increased. :D
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I am unable to locate the "maintenance cost of ownership" thread. It shows up in Google search results, but link seem to be broken. Any idea what could be wrong?
  9. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Some of the threads have got misaligned and currently the link might appear broken. It will be fixed in due course.
    fiatlover likes this.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3