1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Guys....Here is a music jingle I did sometime back for a brand named Lulu..More music works of mine are there in my youtube channel:)

7 people like this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Good work man. Enjoyed the rendition. Nice work really. ::T
    1 person likes this.
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Are Punto 90HP and Sport variants available separately or are they just the same? I did read sometime back that the Sport version is discontinued. Is it restarted? A friend of mine is looking for a 90HP, but was offered a Sport variant minus sport pedals and decals etc. but with some good discounts.
    Anything to be suspected here?
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    What is there to differentiate between the normal 90hp and Sports? Nothing. Just those decals and the sporty pedals. He can buy the 90HP and get those gizmos separately and make it his own Sports. or even better. :D

If the Sports variant from the Fiat does not have the pedals, this is strange.
    1 person likes this.
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Just spoke to my friend. Looks like the the "sporty" feature comes as an optional kit, which is the customer's choice. The full set is not available currently. The dealer will install them as soon as they arrive. If you forego the kit, you will get a discount of about 22k.
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

The sport which they are referring to is the ordinary 90 with different colored mirrors, and a black roof.

If you want the sport kit, then you get the chrome tip exhaust, pedals, decals installed at the dealer level for appprox 20k.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Alfa Romeo 4C Runs 8:04 Nurburgring Lap Time » AutoGuide.com News

Pricing for the 4C has been officially announced at $54,000 in US. The Alfa Romeo 4C is powered by a 1,750-cc engine with 240 hp but is extremely lightweight. Alfa Romeo has announced that its 4C sports car has turned in an impressive 8:04 Nurburgring lap time, and it could still go faster.
    The 8:04 lap time puts the 4C in the same company as the Audi R8 V8 (
    420 PS (309 kW; 414 bhp)@7800,436 PS (321 kW; 430 bhp)@7900)
    ,Porsche Cayman S (325 hp at 7400 rpm, 273 lb-ft) and is even faster than the previous BMW E92 M3 (414 bhp (309 kW; 420 PS) at 8300 rpm, with peak torque of 295 lb·ft (400 N·m) at 3900 rpm) model.

Cheapest and one of the most beautiful car based on a Carbon Fiber Tub/Chassis, Makes full use of it's 240 HP from a pony little 1.7 Ltr turbo, absolute bang for bucks!!

alfa-romeo-4c-nurburgring.jpg Alfa-Romeo-4C-All-Set-to-Woo-America-650x361.jpg Alfa-Romeo-4C.jpg 2014 alfa romeo.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    So, when are you booking yours? ;)
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Half of the top 20 cities in the world with the highest levels of PM2.5 were in India, according to the pollution data released by the WHO, which included 1,600 cities. Other cities with high levels were located in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

air-pollution-infographic.jpg

Source - Top 20 most polluted cities in the world - CNN.com
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Nilgiris constituency in Tamilnadu registers the highest NOTA votes in the country. There were 46559 NOTA votes. :shocked
    1 person likes this.