1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    Ramesh Bahi, He is a "kitna deta hai" Indian :) .
  2. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    There are many. :)
    It all comes down to the appreciation of Japanese style vs European. My cousin too is a big fan of Dzire, Ritz etc and maintains that Linea and Punto are ugly!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    May be he is trying to justice to the words "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" :A
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Probably his wife might have told him not to buy a Fiat:hit! I have couple of friends who liked punto/linea but could not buy because their wives wanted to buy dzire/vento. they ended up buying according to their wives choices to play safe ;)
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Same happened with me, one of my friend bought i20 diesel Sport for Rs. 8.5 lakh which does not have passenger airbag because his wife wanted to buy i20. C'mon. You are risking your loved ones life just for looks of the car.
    1 person likes this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    If this is the case, he has a reason. But, I know for sure that he won't consult this with his wife (;)). If he don't want to buy a Fiat, that's his decision. But, if he doesn't like the look, that is something fundamentally wrong. :D
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    My experience with Godrej Orthomatic has been good. It looks like it will retain it's support for a long time. It is ofcourse a bit too rigid when new which is characteristic to it's type and make.
  8. vishnuramachandran

vishnuramachandran Novizio

Calicut
    Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi all
    I would like to strengthen the relationship by offering my candidature for fiat.Being a mechanical engineer graduated in 2013 i feel like this is the best platform to start my career and to grow for many more years to come because that is the passion and admiration for fiat i carry along with myself.Suggestions Please.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Contact here - Career, Job Openings at FIAT India

All the best. :)
  10. vishnuramachandran

vishnuramachandran Novizio

Calicut
    Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.3
    From where i can get the mail id of Nagesh Basavanhalli?:confused: