1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Congratulations! :)

Is the noise you are referring to inside the cabin or outside? At idling or under driving conditions? Also, the noise levels you are comparing are of the same car, right?
    Since yours is a new car the engine noise might need some getting used to. Anyway, if you have the time, do get it checked at the FASS for your peace of mind. Better safe than sorry!

As you might be aware, in many countries, as a rule, children have to be seated in the backseat. Therefore the power windows of only the rear can be disabled. Once you engage the lock, the back-light of the window control switches at the rear, as well as their operation, is killed.
  2. anoop

anoop Superiore

I am in the market for buying a new mattress, but my budget is capped at 17,000 INR. Since I have back ache problem, I did not look at spring mattress.

I am getting Springair Orthomedical (6X6.5, 4 inch thickness) and Godrej interio Orthomatic Regular (6X6.5, 4 inch thickness) for below 15K INR.
    Both mattress are made of high density PUF.

I am also getting sleepwell Ortho mattress in my range (less than 12K for 4 inch, less than 15 K for 5 inch) but it is made of coir+foam.

Need some help to finalize my choice - which one is better for back pain? Ortho mattress made of bonded PU form or Ortho mattress made of Coir+foam?

Is there any other alternatives which I should look in the 17 K range?

--Anoop
  3. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It is simple do not go for any mattresses, if you have a back problem. Back problem can only be taken care of by hard sleeping place. I would recommend go for a Cotton Mattresses ( Gadda). Consult some one who makes this mattress and tell him to make it for you. It will be cheaper and most effective solution.
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

Thank you Himanshu, but this mattress will be shared by me, my wife and my 2 yr old toddler, so we do not want something which is too hard. I am currently sleeping on a Cotton mattress, but don't want to buy it again.
  5. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Anoop,

I am also in a same boat which you are sailing right now. But Let me tell you sleeping on Cotton Mattress will definitely more benefited to your toddler and wife on a longer run.

But still you want Mattress, than go with Hard Coir and Form Mattress. IT should cost any thing between 12K to 14K. I think sleep well would be good enough.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  6. nareshov

nareshov

Bangalore
    @anoop: consider strengthening your back with relevant physical exercises. and try to stand and work rather than sitting around all day.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Happen to see this Chennai registered Duster in Trichy recently. :)

1-RAM_6356.JPG
    1 person likes this.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Today @Geneva motor show, maserati unveiled all new sexy fabulous Maserati Alfieri concept car. The looks is impressive and way awesome. I just fell in love with maserati all over.

Few snaps.

020_0020_Car_Interieur_RGB_ohneF.jpg 1653578_10152097921793999_1337959514_n.jpg 1653578_10152097921798999_1283211462_n.jpg

A teaser
    @Krishna,
    Remember we were discussing about the sound output of maserati today. Man above video and below has those marvelous sounds.

Wish i own a maserati ;)

P.S: Just found out this hilarious article about maserati exhaust Study Says the Sound of a Maserati Engine Turns Women On now i def need to own a maserati :evilsmile
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
    2 people like this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    One of my colleague is looking out to buy a new Diesel Car. Couple of days back I suggested him Punto. Since yesterday he was inquiring with me on Dzire, Amaze and today he asked about the Sail sedan/Hatch. I asked him if he is considering the Punto or not. He replied me that he is not liking the look of Punto. :confused

At last I have come across a person who don't like the looks of Punto but fine with Dzire and Amaze. :hit
    2 people like this.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^,
    Such a lousy a**
    46809554.jpg
    :evilsmile
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014