1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    So they dont grant us membership, big deal! :rolleyes: Now what we aren't supposed to vent or express ourselves in an "offtopic discussion" here as well?

Sadly, you dont know a thing about certain category of members who get rejected just out of whim of Mods, that too without a single post being granted..
    Exaggeration and Fanboyism based on what, some isolated cases or assumptions ? On what basis ? :irked That's some nasty commenting and arrogance on your part too, sorry pal :(

You made your point that they are not selective about Fiat owners, point accepted. Being a bit gentle while advocating for them wouldn't hurt, would it?
    I'd rather you suggest Team-Bhp to change a policy or two about how it grants membership to people than lecturing us.
    It would be polite to suggest that they are not accepting new members for xyz reason, which is totally understandable.
  2. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
  4. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    If the above news is true, could that mean that Fiat would not be producing the 1.6 engines at Ranjangaon? Which would indirectly hint that the new lineas would be getting the regular workhorses of 1.3 MJD and not 1.6 MJD? Speculations all the time :-D
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    If maruti can import, we can expect Fiat also to import atleast initially just like tjet engines. the downside is that it might push the price up a bit.
    1 person likes this.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Maruti can only "import" the 1.6 if FIAT/FPT allows them to do so and sells them extra engines for this very purpose :)

Sounds like idle speculation to me.
  8. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
  9. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Fiat- If you agree for this^
    I HAVE NO WORDS FOR YOU.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    If Maruti imports 1.6 before Fiat debuts it in India then i would get frustrated.:evil:
    2 people like this.