1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    you know guys people are complaining that etios doesnt have a rubber beading on the door. it only has it on the cabin side.

do you know that our puntos and linea dont have it either. we just have it on top side of the door but not all over.

that is why we see dust all over on the arcs of cabin where the door closes.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Is it possible to fix?I read in Team Bhp that there is some water leackage issue with Etios.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Premier Rio Gets The Fiat Multijet 90HP Heart

The rumours turned out to be true. :eek:

The Premier Rio has finally got the Fiat Multijet engine under its hood. The said information was confirmed by Autocar India editor Hormazd Sorabjee on Twitter. The 1.3-liter Fiat Multijet is expected to produce 90 hp of power at 4000 RPM and 200 Nm of torque around 2000 RPM. The Fiat engine is critical for the success of the Rio as with the new engine, the compact SUV can be sold in BSIV markets. The sales of the Fiat powered SUV will start in January 2012.

The Premier Rio is available with a 1.5-liter diesel and 1.2-liter petrol engine as well. These engines are frugal and will do duty in BSIII markets. With the BSIV Rio now going on sale, one can expect fantastic performance and better NVH levels. Expect price of the Rio Multijet to start around Rs. 6 lakhs. The Fiat motor will help the Rio to reach 100 kmph in less than 15 seconds. Premier plans to expand service centers to 100 soon, which will help increase the reach of the Rio.

Source
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Everyone needs a Fiat heart.. :rolleyes:
  5. HI TFI,

Yes every car manufacturer need FIAT HEART because they are the best.. and they add some Tuning to this and they sell with their brand :) poor fellow.

GUY from last few months i m seeing more and more of Punto or linea on bangalore roads. looks like FIAT is doing great in bangalore. I m very happy to see a FIAT car like this. :)
  6. CLINTONMYERS

CLINTONMYERS

noida
    Off line till 6th january'2012

Hi to all TFI's ,

I will be offline till 6th Jan'2012 for Christmas vacations.

Merry X-mas to all and a very Happy New Year too.

Drive Safely .

Clinton
  7. Merry X-Mas TFI's
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Saw this on FB.
    jcb.jpg
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    OMG :eek::eek::eek:. I have seen these things being loaded on top of lorry in the same way.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Yesterday , My Dad gives me my B'day present , Ferrari's official purfume :) Made in Italy , price is 1800 Rs.. :D