1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. I too saw thread where 250 CC engine is installed on a FZ.That's how I came to know that Chinese are invading automobile industry.
    There are several customized Mahindra Jeeps in PB that run on some Chinese engine!!Including auto gearbox.

Days are not far when all our Desi Auto companies just import engines from china and sell a finished product.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  2. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Any more details on these?
    Any links?
  3. I dont have links,but know a person who owns like one in Bangalore,will post a picture when i get a chance.
    Harish os Pridecars does the service part.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Guess what car is this originally,

maruti-800.jpg

before going to this link and finding out :D

Rajan
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
  6. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    I could not guess, had no idea that this could be a humble M800. Masterpieces are made when imagination and perseverance are at work, this is one of those. Thanks for sharing this.
  7. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Rajan, looking at the headlights I thought it is Palio but .... :D
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I was purchasing something at Snapdeal today and was surprised to find that they sell even 2 wheelers over there!:shock:
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    That is nothing. There was an ad in OLX "Woman for sale - Rs. 2000", complete with a picture and a phone number claiming to be that of an agent. The poor guy who owned that number was flooded with calls, went to the police and finally OLX took the ad down :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.