1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Just slipped to bed feeling very sleppy.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Good find. Is there anything in the movie which is related to Chennai? I don't think so. :D
    1 person likes this.
  3. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Of course @ramjn , few Tamil dialogues and Talaiva (Rajani Sir) are related to Chennai. Nothing else in the movie is related to Chennai though :D

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  4. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    please help me in de-formatting a pen drive.

I have inserted a 16 GB pen drive into dish tv set up box for recording,intially it asked me to format.i didn't know about the kind of format so i presssed ok and recorded some songs.

after connected to laptop,there is no presence of pendrive in my computer.but after searching in device manager i could able to see it there yet could not format it back normal.

so Fiatians please help me in this.
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    In command prompt type diskmgmt.msc and press enter. A new windows will appear showing attached storage devices select your pen drive from that and format it to Fat32 or NTFS.
    1 person likes this.
  6. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    vijay sir,

format is there yet couldnt format,
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Try using Minitool Partition Wizard then.
    If even that doesnt work you would have to make a bootable usb drive with gparted on it and delete partition table of your pendrive and make new table from start.
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Obviously when member counts becomes large enough it has a tendency to get out of control.

If you have friends and alias in there to recommend ,there are fair chances of getting in pronto.

Else if you have some special skills or scoops to share,they appreciate that too.

nothing much with ENGLISH.

regards
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  9. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore