1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    VW launches Vento 1.2 TSI.

While Skoda and VW are bombing the market with exciting launches, Fiat is busy targeting the so called entry level sedan market. :(

Source - The Economic Times
    1 person likes this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Slow and Steady wins the race : New belief of FIAT ;)
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Who wants or asked for it? Idiotic strategy that is.

VW has planted the heart of bigger brother to its little brother. (Read 1.6 TDI)
    Fiat has planted the heart of little brother to its bigger brother. And shamelessly claim that they have made the drivability better. :(
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Ram,
    Have we all not grown up with the ever green success story of Hare and Tortoise story and FIAT is living in same era.... :twisted:
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Ramesh, for a fact, drivability within city atleast is better than the 90HP VGT. :)

I am TDing Classic tomorrow.
  6. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Absolutely, I am yet to drive a Linea classic and see what improvement FIAT has actually done.

VW has a stable full of old and new horses and is grabbing the market furiously.

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk now Free
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    VW has very Aggressive strategy this year,they launched many versions of Polo & now a new version of Vento.Fiat's strategy will be Aggressive from next year when they bring in new products.This whole year is wasted in starting Dealerships & improving service.
  9. 1.2 touches 180 kmph?
    1 person likes this.
  10. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Had a talk with Service advisors from Tamil Nadu and kerala on two different days. Both of them said that fiat will launch panda very soon. The one from Tamil Nadu added fiat will bring viaggio as well in addition to abarth cars. Any other news on Panda's way to India?

Sent from my Nokia lumia 620 using Tapatalk