1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I think we are blaming the cars rather than the drivers themselves or the circumstances which may arise at that very instant.

Let's not do that.

Here's an M5 which met it's end on the Autobahn while doing 300kmph. The driver was fast but not illegal (unrestricted section of the Autobahn), the car is as safe as a vault and the roads are perfect. So who to blame? Circumstances - a car entered the autobahn without checking for traffic and caused the M5 to crash which was trying to avoid a collision.

2013-bmw-m5-crash-on-german-autobahn_100388716_m.jpg

So, in an accident, it is not fair to directly say the car is at fault, or the driver etc. Who knows what happened at that instant?

Let's stop this Swift bashing here.
    4 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Oh so you had been to Hubli but i stay in Gadag,Hubli's neighbouring city.in wich month & date had u visited hubli?
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Nadeem the investigator. :D

06.09.2013 and 09.09.2013.
    2 people like this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i have seen HUBli's FIAT showroom,its nice and big
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    I m not an investigator bro.i just asked you.how many Fiat's did u saw in Hubli.There are lots of Fiat's in Hubli next to Bangalore in volumes

- - - Merged Post - - -

Oh great.When had you been to Hubli & Manickbag FIAT showroom?
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ That was just a lighter comment. Don't take it seriously. :D

I did not stay in Hubli. I just passed by Hubli on my way to and from Goa. I did not spot any Fiats on the Hubli bypass.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Its fyn.Hubli bypass is such an Awesome road to drive Fiat's.On Hubli bypass Fiat's are less.You will spot them if you come in city.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sept 8th 2013 ,i didnt been to showrrooom just passed thorugh ,i believe it was on Hubli-Dharwad road,it was in evening.
  10. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Arnab, this was posted on FB by Indian Autos blog, incident happened in China. The car caught fire after 5 hours of delivery.

Accidents are meant to happen, how safe we remain is totally dependent of our luck (fate) or etc :)

Paaji, I was fed up of HTC's battery backup, was searching for a Phone with good battery. I came across a guy using P770 and he seemed to be happy with the battery despite running Android OS.

Same day, I visited the store and the sales guy said "P780 is around the corner and will reach the store in 2 weeks". Hence fell for it :)

Here's my first hand experience.

5 inch IPS display (not liking the size, quite bulky and display doesn't feel great when compared to Samsung and HTC)

1.2 GHz quad core processor (happy with the performance)

1GB RAM (Again happy)

8MP camera at the rear and VGA at the front (picture quality is good, wouldn't say its great coz HTC and Samsung have a lot better camera)

Finally, the show stopper "4000 mAh" battery. This is something that I fell for and it doesn't disappoint you a bit. With moderate calls and internet usage and switching to airplane mode at night, I could run the phone on a single charge for 3 days on Vodafone 3G network.

Price Rs.18,000.

Overall, am happy with the buy.

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk 2