1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    You will never be forgiven for buying the Swift:p:D
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    My brother just called from Chennai. He has never driven a FIAT extensively before. He has owned the following cars in the past -

M 800
    Daewoo Matiz
    Ford Ikon
    Honda City Gen 4
    Hyundai Verna
    Chevy Cruze
    Honda City Gen 3

This is what he had to say - " This car is an amazing machine. Brilliant handling, very low noise levels, extremely comfortable seating position, smooth revving and butter smooth gear shifts, awesome pick up. Your cruise control, is the icing in the cake. But for the Cruze, none of the other cars I have owned come anywhere near this one. When I am in the market for my next car, I know what I will buy" :D

Rajan
    10 people like this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Please do write a review with pictures. :)

And we can see if we can do a fair comparison with Punto 1.4.
    1 person likes this.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Did anyone notice the after market wheels on the stickered punto? The real pics have the OEM wheels while the rendered one has aftermarket ones.
  5. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    This is how a customer should feel after a test drive. A test drive for 2-3 kms in a predefined route is not going to show the real quality inside.

Anyway, Fiat must thank Rajan for doing their duty to earn a customer :up
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I have sold 3 Puntos unofficially till date amongst my friends cricle. :D A bit proud of it.
    1 person likes this.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Shams playing Mr Detective now. :p

Yes bro, as of Oct 12 count was 2, in July 13 a 1.2 was also sold. :) So count is 3 now.
    1 person likes this.
  9. I think this was a good move from maruti, atleast the ldi and xdi had significant difference at a small price.
    Just for comparisons sake what is the difference between a 90hp sports and 90hp? Other than a few stickers and the SPORTY pedals? Ofcourse let us not forget at a premium over 40k.is it worth it?? ? definitely not..atleast fiat should adapt to different marketing strategy of the same model(till they launch a new one)
    Was reading in ET the other day how the maruti's marketing manager is applying to new tactics of selling cars in rural region. For a car brand to grow they need good team to market a product even if its dud.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
  10. Make it 4...as far as I remember you got yourself another punto 90hp.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4