1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Something similar happened with me as well,i was getting my Linea washed,and two middle aged guys came in and said.
    Hmm Linea,"looks nice" and started discussing among themselves that it has automatic wipers and lights.
    So Fiat,looks on the right track finally.
    1 person likes this.
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Go Home Fiat you are drunk!!:(

fiat.jpg
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Glow plug warning message??
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    or she is fed up ;)??

just kidding :p
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Seems like the car was just started ;looking at panel.engine temp still at ' C'.was that all day ?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6030D using Tapatalk 4
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Can we get this readymade product in india ? i want to use the 12V socket power.

Plugleads.jpg
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Just swapped my Jet with my brother's car. He is headed to Chennai for a week. My nephew is playing state level golf and the kid has back to back tournaments. This car used to my dream car, way back when it was first launched. Got to drive it only today. Looks like the Jet has spoilt me rotten. Did not enjoy the drive one bit, till I hit an open stretch. Boy, the car can fly. Nothing comparable to the Jet though. She will be gone for a week and I already miss her :(

Rajan

PS: My brother's car is a 3rd gen Honda City 1.5 EXi :D
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

9. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @DRIV3R what happened to swift RS, I only saw 2 cars in Bangalore (RS edition).

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk 2
  10. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Probably cause of the launch of grand i10. Though it's not really going to 'dent' the sale of Swift.

IMO, xdi is a way better tactic adopted by maruti rather than introducing another variant similar to RS which had nothing but just sticker jobs!

And, thought of posting a short ownership review of our new city car, Swift 1.2 Zxi, but just realised, Swift bashers are directly proportional to Fiat fan-boys! :hit
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013