1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

FIAT is Trolling us!
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Let's see how the pricing comes out. I doubt VW would've undertaken such a project if the Onroad would be 11lakhs :p

Either case, VW coming up with a 1.6 turbo diesel hatch in the indian market is worth commending. That's power to the customer - if you want the extra muscle, pay for it and get it. Apart from the agricultural sound, that 1.6 TDI pulls like a freight train.
    1 person likes this.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Pune Pricing according to the other forum is 8.1x (Ex-Showroom) and 9.1x Lakhs OTR

90HP OTR (Hyd) is 8.75 and 90HP Sport is 9.02.

Fiat is sleeping and we are Dreaming (about Punto T-jet & Punto/Linea 1.6 MJD)
    Come on Fiat, make our dreams true. :D
    2 people like this.
  4. gurjinder

Polo 1.6 TDI.

I sense you are being attracted towards the dark side Anna :) ::T
    2 people like this.
  5. Well not quiet true, only if they could manage to sell like hero honda then the comparison would have been apt..
    On a lighter note..every dog has his day, now other car manufacturers are launching cars every right and left, but if Fiat wants to stay in India in long term then they eventually will cough up the technology that they provide in some countries..
    But seriously though I would want Fiat to get 1.6mjd in india but not see this in other tin ka dabba competitors and vroom ahead of us in terms of sells.

PS.Guys any idea regarding the term till Fiat has to share its engine with maruti??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

A guys already bought it(wonder how:confused: )in Hisar or somewhere in Haryana for 8.73 on road

7. gurjinder

LOL. We're speculating here and someone is already claiming delivery? :)

What's going on here. VW hasn't even officially launched it and there's a delivery already.
  8. Polo underchasis scrapes with full load on speed brakers and also bad roads.
    This was during my TD of three pot Polo three years back.
  9. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

So?,Fiats also used to scrape badly,until GC kit was launched.
    All low slung cars do under full load on our ill designed speed breakers.
    That said,having driven a Vento,i can say that this is going to be a really good hatch with ~10 sec run to 100 and a true top end of 180+
    And after market suspensions are easily available,to improve the handling characteristics.
    VW now has now a a good line up of engines available.
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Handling?,steering feedback?,peppier engine?turbo lag?1.6?3pot? 0-100 within 10 secs? Do you think people really think all these techie things for the buy unless there are auto gnyan people.Out of 100%, 40% will think about these techie things.remaining 60% wants swift acceleration kind of feel and this is what power? here right.Hatchback within 8 lacks sounds good.something more than that should be auto forum guy.
    It will be really good if people are really well educated in this auto industry field,at least this makes people think what FIAT is all about.
    At the end of the day i will say my neighbour missed FIAT :) .

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6030D using Tapatalk 4
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2013