1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys,

Every body has their own opinion. Please avoid indirectly/directly mocking them. There is no harm in feeling and expressing that on this forum. If such liberty is revoked, then this forum doesnt have to exist.
    2 people like this.
  2. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Saw a Black Porsche cayman S with red interiors, White Cayenne, white Rolls royce (parked inside a house), White Bentley and White Jaguar XJ in a span of 25 mins while coming to office today. India is definitely shining.:)
  3. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @Zen Agree with you.

Now, what I disagree is people trying to prove their invalid point just to demean FIAT, come on !!

You and I are well aware that Punto & Linea are head turners till date. When one can't appreciate the fact, I would suggest him/her reserve their comments, rather than imposing them on whole lot.

Now its up to you to agree or disagree :)

cheers !!!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  4. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    I have heard there is a Bugatti Veyron too in Hyderabad. Man, the sight of these cars make us feel so good, i wonder how would it feel sitting behind the steering wheel !!!
  5. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    I would probably be too scared to drive a supercar like a Lamborghini or a Bugatti the way they are meant to be driven :D. I remember one of the Top Gear episodes where Jeremy Clarkson was comparing a Diablo to another supercar. I remember him saying something like "Driving the Diablo , it feels like the car is holding a dagger to your throat , one false move and your'e dead.. "
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
    2 people like this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I do agree buddy. Isnt that one of the reason why we all fell for this beauty? ;)
    But is mockery, indirect criticism on their lines/words only way to make them open their eyes to see/feel the true beauty? Nope right. That is all my request. :)

We all here to educate others in a positive encouraging way was my point.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

James May doing 417 km/hr in Bugatti SS said that it was perfectly planted.
    A Car like Nissan GTR which comes to dead halt from 200 km/hr in 4.06 sec (Autocar).

It's not like anyone is risking his life, these cars are marvellous engineering.
    One doesn't spend so much money to be a sedate and steady (Irritating and annoying for the people who follows him:D)
    Even at extremes, these machines are way safer than any Maruti @100 km/hr.
  8. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Did he ever really drive that fast ???. I have only started watching TG since the last couple of yrs and they always make fun of him for driving slowly. May be i have to watch all the older episodes one by one now.
  9. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @ENKI if am not wrong he drove that on a circuit (race track), even if the car is capable one would surely consider driving it at 417 km/hr in traffic prone roads :D

Along with the marvelous engineering, we need good roads to have confidence to push these machines to the limits :p

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  10. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    They typically do straight line runs on an airport runway.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2