1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Seems to have taken it's design cues from the Nissan Cube, aerodynamics be damned. And it will sell like hot cakes. Sigh.

Rajan
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    atleast Nissan named it the way it looks :) !
  4. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    I guess I read someone saying on this forum "Punto must be re worked upon, the small grill looks ugly like a small mouth on a big face etc etc etc", I don't have words to say about the choice of people when it comes to looks (purely looks) of the car. Though Punto has been designed keeping aerodynamics in mind but who cares, its not Maruti Punto !!! LOL the name itself sounds awkward :D

No wonder we might find some people saying "look at the new Wagon R man, it looks fabulous unlike other ugly hatchbacks in market (like fabia, polo, i20 etc etc).

It's totally subjective !! But personally I feel this is most hopeless thing they could do to Wagon R.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    @Imran Bhai,
    Ya i too read somewhere in the forum that Punto's face should be redesigned..i said what the hell??:uh..we are seeing this design designed by Designer of The Century Georgetto Giugiaro from 8 years all over the world and some guy says Punto's mouth should be redesigned:lol..
    1 person likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    But i guess, if worked on the color combo (body color vs grill color) then the cars would look much more bold.
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  8. I am not sure about the condition in that route. I have a trip planned to home town during August 15 and really worried about the road conditions to reach Kasargod. Heard Madikeri-bantwal road is closed. Now finding any alternatives to reach destination.
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Last week while going home I took the route you suggested , kushalnagar- virajpet route. It' too long and time taking. A TBHP member suggested the above route. All other known routes are equally horrible. My Punto is in Kerala and am planning drive back to Bangalore on Sunday early morning. Am looking for the shortest best route(OSPF :) ) as I will be traveling with family.

There are some updates here on the Bangalore kasargod route.

10. Whoever said that, why not consider Reworking on your eye sight like better lens or spectacles, then a Re Work on the punto may not be required.
    2 people like this.