1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

The govt. is full of morons of every country, India's situation is worst. Where there is already 100% more taxes imposed on cars than western countries, was there any need to put further taxes? US/Europe level of standard taxation and we would be having premium Compact sedan like Cruze under Rs. 800000. It was understandable during 90's when govt was struggling with foreign exchange reserve, today it's a different story. Instead of passing any tax benefits to the people, impose further tax, the above reason is like spitting on face and telling, hey!! we are the Boss here...

I have no idea why people are under the impression that we are in a Democratic country. We may not exactly know who will be the next PM but we surely know among 2-3 options. This is dictatorship as it will continue to be like this forever down the line. Ditto as in the time of Emperors, ruler-ship is passed onto later generations albeit in a smart way. I hate the word diplomacy, it's like kicking you and getting a smile in response. Grandfather-Father-Father's son-Son's wife-Wife's son.... :A. It is happening since last 70 yrs in the name of democracy will be exactly same people after 70 yrs.

Where is democracy when we don't have any voice in making foreign policy, business strategies or even the lamp-post in your own street? Did anyone ask you before hiking petrol, FDI, visiting other countries for business relations etc etc? Forget about your view, were you ever shown a media coverage what exactly discussed in conference halls?

A DUMB person is biggest danger for himself than a WEAK. Weak knows that he is weak but "dumb will never agree that he is a dumb and hence reason for his demise". This is Dictatorship albeit in a diplomatic way. It is done in bits and pieces which goes UN-noticed but when you join the pieces, it simply states "BIG DADDY HERE".
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    6 people like this.
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Sun's Coronal temp's is around 1,700,000 deg Celsius.

Ok... let's put it this way, on everything available on earth, the highest melting point of any substance is Diamond's (3530 deg. Celsius). In other words, If earth temperature would rise to 3530 deg Celsius, everything will turn into liquid form.

Now who is this idiot who left a "TINY" ball hanging with a rope in Sun's Corona::OO.

This may appear a tiny ball on the sun (our earth appears like a dot made by tip of a pencil) but actually it's many times bigger than Jupiter, largest planet in our system. You can also twist it like this ball is a few 1000s times bigger than the earth. Caught first on live Solar and Heliospheric observatory of NASA, same was brushed aside with in few mins. Too late, by that time, a million downloaded it. This thing is artificial and seems like it was detached from the sun after full-filling it's purpose. It was never there on the sun at same coordinates.

See it to believe it, this is mind boggling stuff to know that we humans could just be like plants taken care inside a green house. Universe is unbelievable images.jpg

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ7RaOMHb5I[/video]
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
    2 people like this.
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    If it comes with a diesel heart, I would mind owning it again.. Still the most reliable hatchback on sale in India..
  7. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @ENKI oh man...what a design... Anyone would easily fall for the stunning looks of this New gen Wagon R !!! :D

However, I still like the first gen Wagon R (box type tallboy) coz maybe I have a bad choice.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Why not a petrol? I whole heartedly agree with you.. Go for it. That special grill treatment was all it needed beside it's reliability;)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Sure, it looks stunning. But alas! Range rover copied it even before new Gen Wagor_R is launched:A

I don't agree with you that Old Gen wagonr was a better design. This is futuristic amd something new! Let's move on with changing times:lol
    1 person likes this.
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3