1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ this question looks Off Topic here :) it should rather be in the CC thread :)
  2. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Zen, you are like the sweet child of TFI. take it easy :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    :evilsmile
    Good joke!!
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Sorry, I oppose this. Zen looks like one innocent and passionate enthusiast albeit on a learning curve. He will learn with time, no two opinions about it, it is upto us that whether to help or make fun of him.

Zen mate, not knowing an exact feature of cruise control is no where constraint in becoming a car lover. Don't be demoralized and yeah! Einstein is the right person to be inspired of, not only best scientist ever but also a great philosopher. You know he was shocked at the end of his life when he realized that the atom he was studying throughout his life turned to be 99.99999% space, where is the physicality then?. He then ended up more of a philospher:D, nothing exist out there, it just our mind. There is no sun/moon/galaxy etc.. Its all in the mind which makes mind or consciouness most dominating thing that ever existed in Universe. Do you know nothing ever touched anything eveeeeerrrr in the world. The day your tongue will touch the food, there will be fission/fusion reactions and all sort of Gamma ray bursts, it will be some serious issue. Reason of nothing touch anything means atoms in the densest metal on earth are so much apart that if you will grow each atom to the size of an orange, min. Distance between 2 oranges will be length of a football field. This is an established scientific fact and we all arguing for xyz is actually nothing but fighting for something that never existed.

Zen mate, pls keep posting and don't feel conscious at all. Be yourself because you are only Zen in universe. No one else can take your role and so is your view.
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
    2 people like this.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    gurjinder has the lifetime opportunity of moving a post from the OT thread to some other thread. he may not get another one soon :evilsmile
    6 people like this.
  6. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    IMHO, there was nothing heavy in the CC installation. I would consider soldering a custom designed circuit onto the Stock PCB/ECU to be heavy electronics or may be something that the guy in Russia did to use the stock indicator stock to be reused as a CC stalk could be considered heavy.

All Rajan did here was make a connection to the ports that the company has already provided for the purpose. The Stalk is OEM too for that matter.

As far as you are careful with the connections and proper insulation is done where ever required, this would be in line with a After market Headlight installation with a wiring harness in the technical sense.

Wrong connections might have their repercussions and that's the reason for the multiple disclaimer's Rajan used.

Most of the stuff in the car is "drive by wire" and anything could malfunction if they have to. I don't believe anything related to the CC would malfunction as long as a clean installation is done and CC in all cars is programmed to turnoff as soon as the clutch/brake is engaged anyway.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    vj_v1,
    hyd is very near than bangalore for me to travel, watching you closely :D
    i too want cruise control , recently done with contious highway run to tirupati,right leg pain still it is there. :D
  8. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    ^^ Don't expect anything soon. Im going to take this one slowly. I would think Pune is even closer to your place and a bunch of installations are going to happen there. ;)
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Patchy, After some searching from local Hindi e-newspaper, the SUV is at least converted to an Expensive long car with black window glasses. There is still mystery among these idiots and Police is assured of finding out "the secret of this expensive car". I can't believe that FIAT is such a mystery brand:evilsmile

Whatever, when i spoke to the source again for further details on how those guys got-away, he simply said that "it was unbelievable the way they drove out of there, you have to see it to admire it". The street was full of Potholes filled with water (due to heavy rain) and this car drifted sideways at unbelievable speed & climbed on the state-way without losing any momentum. He is absolutely sure that the stunt was just too good for Bollywood movies, more in the Hollywood category, the guy driving it was just awesome. Bank 2.jpg Bank 1.JPG
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    1 person likes this.