1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

This thread has grown up like anything (how it could not when we are sharing such useful lifesaving tips:ugeek:).

Yep, there is one, You have to walk bent over to your house. Cigarette is a MUST HAVE to stay upright :p. I have already provided link for beginners, can't blame me.
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

This is one very awkward news to share but i am doing it none the less. A bank was robbed in a near-by village. One of a known person was at the scene when it was robbed. According to him, once those guys got into the car, it must have disappeared before it was into 3rd.

The street where this bank is located is connected via a T junction to state-way, some 200 feet away from the bank. A few ran after just for curiosity at the junction, they couldn't see any such car left or right, it simply disappeared. On a local channel, People's statement was hilarious... All we could see was cloud of dust shooting up in the air when it took off towards state-way. Not a chance that police were able to catch them. Doesn't matter even if police vehicle was parked outside with driver in ready condition to chase.

The Getaway car was a LINEA TJET:mrgreen:. Whatever, i am sure all people who witnessed this incidence must become die-hard fans of White Linea TJet.

Armed men loot Rs nine lakh from Haryana bank | NDTV.com
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ Since when did the Linea become a SUV? Could you also please post the source of info that the getaway car was indeed a Linea T-Jet?

Rajan
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

No, I can't. It was a Linea T jet as confirmed by my known source who witnessed it live. Vehicle mentioned is wrong in the news.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    robbers were well prepared :)
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hmm...Tjet got such a high performance or was it modified. Too bad, it used for such a crime job.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

They were, I was almost informed as it was happening. Since we had some agricultural land there and my father has an account in this Gramin bank, we were informed immediately as it happened by our source who is a Pepsico retailer and was on a nearby shop for his regular visit. It took less than 3 mins end to end. As the money van left, they simply snatched the bag from manager and flew away. May be the manager was not aware of the brand and with such high GC, it was reported as SUV (just joking!).

Also I wonder how the hell police will nab those robbers by searching an SUV (not even the brand is mentioned?). When it was not an SUV to start with, FBI should feel proud of this investigation by Haryana Police. This is just documentation and case buried for eternity.
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ you might have thought about chasing them but on hearing that they came in tjet, you dropped the idea ;);)

just kidding:)
    1 person likes this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hehehe 90Hp vs T-Jet race yea.. Wonder how its going to be and the end result shams :D
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Rajan,

I am yet to fully go through your thread, but read the actual topic of this CC stalk thingy. Very nice efforts and since your a very good responsible driver i do not know how CC would come off so useful to you unless some one else drives your car. Pardon me for saying this :) It was just on top of my head now.

Bravo for the work done. May be you could start of a business on this. Think think :p