1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @ENKI,
    Yep certainly thats the fact, but they can not blow up, damage Ferraris on the movie, hence they choose BMW, Audi. So its good they choose Maserati too. But glad to see an Alfa Romeo in FF6 (Lil Red car during last scene aka flight crash scene on run way) :)
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

There were two Alfa Romeo 159 crashed too in Quatum Of Solace when Italian police was chasing James Bond's Aston Martin. Even though 159 was a C-Seg budget car but it looks way more beautiful than an over prized Aston Martin :D

Love that video on German Tv where it beats top ten compact saloon of the world to be best handling car ever. Car following up were 3 series, C-class, Audi A6... And Accord at the eleventh spot. It simply outplayed every car in moose/skidpad/braking etc.
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Enki,
    Just saw the clip of that movie. Too shame the camera does not focuses properly on Alfa's at all. One should struggle to notice which car is it. But the same is not true on Aston. Too bad director too bad!
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

lol! That's what reality of appearing a car inside a movie is. It's just a financial deal. Iron Man-2 had Acura NSX when Audi's deal was broken. Deal was made again and Acura NSX was ditched in IM-3 in favor of R8 again.

Well, i agree that's bad that one couldn't recognize the car in Quantum of solace and that's what exactly the point of a deal. It was a deal with Aston Martin and not with Alfa Romeo:evilsmile. Alfa Romeo being Italy's Police car, same had to be included in the scene though they hardly focused at it. Don't feel bad about that, you can thank me later on.

Easily the most charming looking car ever in history. This is a 8 yr old design but still stands on top for me. I just can't believe how Alfa Romeo and Georgetta Giugiaro manage to do that with a budget car. Though it was made to be a compact saloon, was a monster of car with 4 wheel drive weighing almost 1.8 tonnes of forged steel and yet favorably comparing with Germans head on head. I personally love big heavy beautiful cars but this is something else...

alfa_romeo_159_2005_wallpapers_1_1024x768.jpg Alfa-Romeo_159-TI_134.jpg f_51136204-37a721bd.jpeg alfa_romeo_159_sedan_200_336_v1.jpg Alfa_159_int_copy.26815253_std.jpg alfa-romeo-159-v6-jts-lusso-S561327-2.jpg 37771.jpg 2007-Alfa-Romeo-159-by-Novitec-More.jpg wallpapers_alfa-romeo_159_2006_9_b.jpg alfa-romeo-brera-04.jpg alfaromeo-800.jpg alfa-romeo_159_2006_wallpapers_10_b.jpg Alfa_Romeo-159_w_1x800x600.jpg alfa_romeo__alfa_159_3_2_jts_v6_24v_q4_distinctive_2010_1_lgw.jpg photo.jpg 0104673-Alfa-Romeo-159-3.2-JTS-V6-TI-2008.jpg
    3 people like this.
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Picture1.jpg

May be we should all start doing Yoga::pP...
    5 people like this.
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I am fine to continue being not_so_popular without such Yoga (yoga in malayalam also means fate.)
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @ENKI BTW which is the car that's doing Yoga ?

"Fat dumb Italian with an espresso" Hahaha solid lines, I don't know who came up with these !!!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2