1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I shall ask this question after you get married.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    2 people like this.
  2. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    +1 teky. Naveen let see what happens to the deuce pic on your rear windshield.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    To remember easily their kids names and to show to people that my kids names are with rhyming words..
    1 person likes this.
  4. deba

deba Amatore

Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
    itanagar
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Saw the total sales figure of cars in India for the last 3 months. Even though the FIAT sales are nothing in comparision to say Ford or Toyota but the positive sign is there is a gradual increase in the number of FIAT cars sold each month (FIAT should have left TATA a long time back). Infact only FIAT is having an upward curve and the others are either stagnant or gone down in number of cars sold in comparision to same month last year.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    @Deba you are absolutely Right..Fiat should have left to sell Fiat cars in their showrooms and should had started exclusive showrooms way back..if they had did today they could have easily had 1% market share which they are targeting to achieve by the end of this year..many car co's numbers are going down these days...Fiat's monthly sale is increasing but they are still little bit down on year on year sale..
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
  7. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    1 person likes this.
  8. Even Vento or Rapid will not be at 2100 RPM but 2250 RPM to touch 100 kmph, you will need look at D segment cars to do such numbers.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Rapid TDI is pretty much near 2000-2100 in 5th gear doing 100kmph. I have forgotten the exact rpm but it was near to the figures i quoted above. At 80, it was near 1700 or so.

Rapid's 5th gear is much taller than Linea's - as the 1.6 TDI has a LOT more punch in the low and mid rpm range compared to the Linea D.

The gearing +engine makes cruising at 80-100kmph in the Rapid ridiculously effortless.

Cheers.
  10. Gurjinder,
    I TD'ed Rapid 2012,it touched 100 kmph at around 2250 RPM.unless the TD car has an issue.
    Diffrence is around 250 RPM between Linea and Rapid.
    Another thing i noticed was a jerk from the engine when releasing the clutch.
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2013