1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Going by the way cars are launched in India, this is highly possible. This should be some what affordable Hatch for many.
    1 person likes this.
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Okkkk... So that is what we call Abarth:A
  3. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @ENKI not a bad move I would say. Just like VW named its hatch GT with 110 PS, Fiat calls it Abarth with 114PS.

I just hope that FlAT doesn't give Abarth the class leading GC. A sporty hatchback with large gaps between wheels and wheel arches is the last thing I would want to see :D

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Every news we hear is only Speculation, ENKI. Lets wait till we get to know the exact details. One SA from a dealership in Chennai told that Abarth Punto will deliver 136 bhp. I am really not sure which one to believe. For now, I decided not to trust any source until we hear from Fiat itself.
  5. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    There is a offer going on at 3m at the moment. If u get the paint sealant and Underbody coating done. You get a Rs. 1000/- off
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

IMG-20130708-00029.jpg IMG-20130708-00027.jpg IMG-20130708-00028.jpg

Saw this beauty on the road back to home...
    Man!! What a beauty and road presence... Smitten away by this masterpiece.

Lot more to the story, at First click, a Logan managed to sneak in and ended up with a rear of logan.
    2nd click, of-course it was ugly rear of Dezire:|. Not only he sneaked in, he was not prepared to move away and give me any side. I honked for 20-30 secs non-stop, gave the Dzire guy a mouthful and then Chased this Panamera. It was shooting away in the traffic and fortunately clicked it, What a Car:)!!
    2 people like this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yep i got to know that when i visited last weekend. But now i am really confused as to get the underbelly treatment or not. Already FIAT gives that, and on top of that few members feels its a waste of money too. So ATM i am fixed for paint sealant.
  8. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    The 3m Underbody treatment is rubber based coating and it will provide additional cover and it is a 5 yr warranty with 10 free inspections. it has also dampened the road noise coming into the cabin to a good extent. I wanted to get this done the day after i got my car for peace of mind, But Sidhu from 3m HSR delayed it till last month saying get it done before the rainy season starts..
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    does anyone know whats the cost of paint sealant from 3M? do they remove scratches before doing it? minor ones atleast
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  10. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    The paint sealant cost me 2.5K approxx will confirm the exact price after i get home... Yes the minor scratches will be removed, the car is washed, clayed, mahine polished and then the sealant is applied.. The price is less for a new car and relatively more for older ones for which they do sanding as well which is not necessary for new ones!!
    1 person likes this.