1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    And I always thought that fuel pump sign is an alert for "Fuel Pump failure" and would glow only in case fuel pump fails to function :p

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Guess you are right. It does not make sense to have 2 warning lights for the same function.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes, that is very much there on the Punto too. But I like the fuel pump icon for some stupid reason and was wondering if that can be activated through the same way which Rajan took.

Rajan, would meet you with my GP if I have enough free time when am in bangy.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Imran, in most other vehicles the convention is that this icon indicates low fuel when on. The same should be applicable to Fiats too.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  5. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @DRIV3R yup... I have that icon on my santro, since my younger brother is using santro these days, I often get to see that sign on odometer :D

Not sure if its the same case with our Puntos too.

Also, in case you drive down to Bangalore, please let me know too. We shall meet up :)

1 person likes this.
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Just saw this, wonder if it is shared already though it's 3 months old news. Punto Abarth Esse Esse (180 bhp) spotted testing in India. Whatever, This would be too much for anything Indian... Just Fantabulous!!

0-100 in 7.5 secs .. There you go Accord V6!
    I am just out of thoughts, i won't be able to resist if launched at a reasonable premium:p

Super Hot Hatch! 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India | MotorBash.com
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ ENKI, to my knowledge this news is not true. This is just a rumor. Lets stop dreaming about this car in India. :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Looks like the GP dashboard computer is different from the Linea. While I am able to connect to the T-Jet's dash with my equipment, when I try to connect to the GP's dash (in simulation mode), the software prompts me "CONNECT ADAPTER 3 / YELLOW" and I do not have that adapter cable with me.

Rajan
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Ram, Abarth is getting launched, that's official from Fiat, right?
    Need to know further on this. There is 165 bhp regualr abarth already there, that has to be launched anyways.

Tell me how you come to know that it is not true? Fiat mgnt cracking another joke?
  10. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    I remember reading on some auto forum that abarth would be Punto TJet. That's 1.4 114 PS engine.