Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.
Guru...you left out something...'How to float'
Guys - I have registered there, only ,45 members are there. Surprises me because there are atleast a millions frogs and equal number of ugly ducklings.
There are only two topics all in all. I'll get you the screenshots once I'm back at home.
Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
That was Ultimate :evilsmile
Meanwhile I wonder why they are so secretive about their ahhh.. 'club'
Teky, you should post some of our satirical links to them so they can enjoy their time while they wait for the tadpoles to become frogs
Edit: Aaahhh!!! nothing in there.. it is not even funny.. :A
ROLF!! Really Gurji paaji can comment!!!
That might start a TFI - SWIFT club war.
And they are gonna retaliate with their ultimate weapon - they'll stick Maruti stickers on our TFI Fiats. :lol:
So, bring it on !:devil
Yeah, there seems to be nothing. So Roy are you swiftjoy there?
I had visited Hyundai Showroom along with a fellow TFI'an to check the Fluidic Verna. Here are my views
Likes - The front seats where comfy, Steering mounted controls where good to use (Soft touch and inituative), Dials where good, Good ergonomics in the front seat. Interiors where screwed nicely, Not many panel gaps noticed.
Dislikes - The rear seats (Pathetic), Interiors with faux wood (Looks el cheapo), Power windows switches and the door panel materials looked like those are from 1990's. The Looks (Too many lines - Will age quickly, bulky rear)
We weren't offered a test drive, So don't have the thoughts on that. However the overall showroom was good, spacious and we were attended swiftly. When asked about test drive vehicle they said it's been booked and they are in queue for past 3 months. When we walked out the SA didn't even take the number, talk about Hyundai service being good. Overall my belief on Fiat Linea has strengthened, I require just 1.6 or a 2.0 L on it. I don't know why guys crib about Plastics in Fiat, I found the plastics pathetic on the door panel.
Guys, I went to a local MASA Dealership to have a look at the latest Swift space capsule. They were having a small launch ceremony. A lot of astronauts had assembled there to have a look at their new space capsule.
Now, I started checking it out. No MASA scientist came to explain me whats new etc. As I was checking it out, I noticed a few things:
- Doors are superlight. Can dent even if a cycle falls on it.
- Cup holders in center console are missing. Instead, there is a cup holder near passenger side AC vent to give the feel of a BMW inside the space capsule.
- Music system/stereo/Head Unit package is complete with AUX in, USB port, an infrared audio remote control.
- Boot space is average and so is the space inside the car. No match for Punto.
- Seat back is narrow and firm just like i20. I don't know how a bit heavy astronaut will feel after a long journey.
- Rear parcel tray. Well, the fatta (flat wooden log) does not even have strings for suspension. Lift it up manually.
- There is a boot light to help you in the dark or at night but it does not switch on automatically. You'll have to search for the on off button in the dark to turn it on. Better search for the boot contents instead.
A few astronauts were checking out the space capsule. Here are a few of their observations:
1. One astronaut while sitting in the back seat admitted "Yaar, space is still poor".
2. ULTIMATE ONE. Three astronauts were checking out the boot. They saw 2 lamps at the bottom of the boot lid while it was open. These lamps were fitted from where we lift the boot lid just above the number plate. One astronaut said, "Whats these 2 bulbs for?" Other said, "these seem to be reflectors so that the vehicle coming from back can see that the boot is open". Third one said, "Nai, its the boot light. When you open boot at night, it illuminates the boot and also throws light at us." :lol: :lol: I came to their rescue and told them that its the rear number plate lights.
you shouldn't have revealed such top secrets to public.:lol
One of my colleague is planning to buy new car and he is tossing in between Polo or Figo. So yesterday evening we visited both showroom. Experience at Ford's showroom was good but when we reached VW showroom. We were not let in the showroom as the showroom was about to closed.
The security person stopped us, but when we told them that we wanted to talk to sales guy as he (my friend) has informed the VW showroon, Nerul before coming here.. security person than said..."Sir pls wait here and let me ask the sale's person first". Later he came back with an reply that the sales person won't able to attend us at this moment. We could see that there were 2 sales man attending customers...but didn't showed any courtesy to come out in person and inform us the same or take his details so that they could revert back to him next day. He had even registered on there website for an test drive but no call since yesterday from any VW showroom.
My friend really got pissed off and we have to leave...really felt bad for him the way VW treated there prospect customer.
BTW, other day one of my other colleague requested for an Test drive for Linea in the morning by registering online and the car was at our office by afternoon same day for an Test Drive!!!
VW customer service sucks..
when i went there to enquire for the polo, the SA took his own sweet time to come there.
when i went to the section near the jetta, the SA attended me and then i asked him about the polo!!!!
he was like .....
GUYS suggest me some good novels/story books to read..
Separate names with a comma.