1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    No I am not unhappy anywhere.don't overestimate me like member Enki.

A second or third hand Mercedz Benz,BMW,Skoda Laura,Skoda Octavia and list goes own.
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

I guess you should give a shot in other members same car (90Hp) and see if you still see the same issues which you observed in your car. I am not trying to understimate your judgement here, but may be the SC did not do good job in fixing your car properly or your piece was the defective piece from factory itself unfortunately.
  3. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

You got me wrong here, i was talking about a brand new car in budget of 10 lakhs sir :) name 1 car and i shall have it in my garage at the earliest, selling my Punto 90HP for a throw away price ;) I strongly believe you dont have an answer for this question coz at that price tag you get nothing but piece of crap manufactured by others and the crowd here is kind of used to buying crap and going all praise about the same.

Sorry if i sound to be demeaning but that's what comes into my mind when people dont realise what quality really is.

I am still awaiting your honest answer about the car in budget of 10 lakhs in indian market to trade my Punto ????

cheers :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

see, whenever you mention a quality, there comes a strong criticism. "The famous thud is flawed, Imposed by morons of some other forum"?

There is also something called hand that can touch and feel the built quality. Also there is something fitted inside head that is known as "Brain". Few people just don't bother to use any of these, Internet enthusiast.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
    2 people like this.
  5. +100 to that...I was wondering maybe a time will come when human beings will start using cloud storage to store all permanent memories(instead of brain), just like a hard disk, and brain for day to day activities just like RAM, faster processing speed and less lag..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3

This is for you :-

i'm loving to read your hatred messages to your punto.Thanks to my punto. :D
    2 people like this.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Does any one know if the plastic cladding inside bumper is available as a spare and what's the cost?
    I got cladding torn on the left side from one corner which is causing issues at a certain speed.
    It starts flapping at high speed due to air pressure & makes annoying sound like kiirrrr giirrrr fiirrrrr :irked whenever it touches the tire.
    Though It can be repaired with some jugaad but just want to know if it can be completely replaced?
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    ^^ Remove the bumper. ENKI doesn't need that. :D
  9. shams

shams Esperto

i guess you are talking about the plastic wheel arch. i have got it replaced an year back and roughly remember the cost was around 300 rs.
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Yep Shams, Thanks, you got it right.