1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I feel my feet are stuck in some Naali (narrow canal or drainage). Rs.2750 wasted. wish I had bought that redtape one.it was comfortabe but I thought of bit sporty looks,Darn!

Btw, I never get so confused like when buying a pair of shoes.
    My wife is smart ,she can select her shoe within 5 minutes, to me it takes almost a month for right one yet I dont feel good enough.

How to,Anybody ?
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes Jaya, its completely waste for money. I too bought some 2.5k shoes which has high akle support around 1.5 year back. And they said it gives a good rest for the feet and good grip. Since then have slipped atleast 4+ times i have slipped on a very small stone and twisted my ankle.
    But hey bought 2K chappals and its really worth it.
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    1 person likes this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes any thing from decahtlon is worthy in every way. I too bought a trekking shoes, 2 shirts, and few other things from Decathlon shops (Bannerghetta and sarjapur road). I recommend all guys to shop there.
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Sorry, don't have this pic now, lost it with my old cell phone. But it's pretty routine here so clicking one more pic is not a big deal. Its 100% stock though I must admit that 190 is not always guaranteed with 50% chances depending on fuel quality and air drag, take the reference of wind direction. 185 is with in reach more often than not. Again no proof is sufficient for ignorant. You may believe whatever you wish to but I would suggest to stop this propaganda against Fiat. I am sensing some baseless hatred. Not everyone is expected to like Fiat but you seem to hate Fiat not only for it's flaws but also for it's qualities. I didn't like that.
    5 people like this.
  6. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I dont care how you sense and what your likes are,to assume and tell me what I hate or what I dont. come on dude why you waste your energy ?
    “I stick to love...Hate is too great a burden to bear.
  7. I am a huge fan of woodland shoes and sandals.i have a sandal got some 2years back for maybe 2.5k, just got it serviced from Dr.Pronto@value mall for 450 bucks(yes service, polishing stitching, adding foam etc), I have the habit of sticking to the same brand and make so my next will be the same sandal.
    And got a woodland shoe on 50%sale from factory outlet in kolkata @approx3k.
    In the first few weeks it was very irritating, I was feeling I was walking on heels and might get disbalanced, very hard to ride a bike with that, and same goes for driving(foot felt like brick, and using clutch in the city was like working out my legs)

Btw which shoe you got??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Okk... Then these pics must bring out truck loads of compassion out of you:D.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpeg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpeg 13.jpeg 14.jpg 15.jpg
    2 people like this.
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    I think you right,the shoe will take its time I guess.hope it doesn't chew and digest my feet .

Day one it was harder than brick,it is not my first woodland but 4th,hope they are not compromising on quality.

Fit and finish seems ok ,dynamics are pretty good.handling is also nice,have good enough grip with anti lock features I guess.

but Internal ergonomics are flawed I guess ,like my punto which does not have proper cup holders,no thigh supports,and loooong clutch sweep which makes long drives painful,I mean wearing it more than 2 hours makes my feet burn. and there are some niggles too i.e shoe tongue keeps on falling offcentre making me walk bit lame. somehow resolved it by tucking the tongue into laces but now I feel lace pricking all the time.

Do they have models ,It is a brown shoe.:helmet

- - - Merged Post - - -

Enki Dear,

That is not fair. you are just adding fuel into my fire of fury.

Across the river there are green grass embedded with Diamonds and rubies. I know.

But here we are playing with pebbles and stones. I hate you buddy.Cant imagine you are such insensitive.

Lord fiat is such cruel!!

Amen
    1 person likes this.
  10. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Off topic !!!

After looking at those pics, my decision to lower the GC has become more stronger..

I too hate you for the @ENKI :D

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.