1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Enlightened by your wisdom..already feeling a few kgs lighter .
    Nothing just stock car, why always that heavy terms and mumbo jumbo should be involved??
    If the car can attain 175 max, and you try that on a decline then momentum gets you going to cross the max mark and even more if you get the wind direction just in your favour..
    I never posted how much in any thread nor will I do..this is the first time I am posting this other wise wannabe Schumachers like you thrive threads filled with these gyan..
    Seriously Google is ruining our life,for every damn thing if a person runs to google and argues here theres no point in a debate(no way anyone can outwit googles database) unless ofcourse he is Stephen Hawkings.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. Yes I guess you are right you have friends who own 1 figo, 2 nano,1 xyz, so they are your source of weekend wisdom.You compare cars there and come to the conclusion that it is the ultimate...

Btw as for the liva, I guess it must be ''Virats liva''(a code word) where you get more brake compared to our dumb puntos..this is a limited edition man how did your friend get his hands on this mean bin??
    This is the rarest of the rare car, metallic brake pad made from samples taken by the Mars exploration Rover Mission. This is awesome dude..

3. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Chill Buddy Why so serious ?

Anyway thanks for the gyan about how to achieve 190kmph in stock punto.

Google is free anyway! Sorry,I wasn't on google but reading last lines of member patchyboy's signature.

Who is this Schumachers ?

Peace.
    2 people like this.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    :eek:fftopic

^^ Why drag me into this? It is just my signature and even that line is a quote from George Bernard Shaw. It is not aimed at or meant for anyone specific. I just like that quote and put it in my signature.

Rajan
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
    2 people like this.
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Patchyboy,
    I was just reading,is that an offence ? even the Mahaguru Idea is also Brilliant ! I liked it and much thankful to you.
    No offence meant.Hope I am still in Off topic thread, some times I do get disoriented .
    Cheers
    1 person likes this.
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    No offence taken buddy. Just making sure that someone does not read between lines and start claiming that I believe my company cab driver is a Mahaguru and the rest of the world are pigs. Just clarifying my signature, that's all.

BTW, thanks for the compliment on the Mahaguru bit. I made that one up after hearing a lot of people saying "I have driven xxx kms. So, I know cars better than you do"

Rajan
    3 people like this.
  7. Peace ho!!! Buddy this is just an off topic thread, we post anything sometimes it does turn to a heated debate but what is the fun if we all agree??
    Nothing personal there buddy..

Yes the signature is simply awesome, reminds me of some great guy...
    But really that is just a piece of work there(wrestling with the pig)..Living geniuses amongst us..

Btw Schumacher is a great guy, he invented the art of shoe making..
    Schu-shoe, macher-maker..

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    There was no Heat,Everything was cool,as cool as off topic debate.I put some questions on Punto and I got truly offtopic answers on shoe making or Maybe 404 error on Google.I love shoes, recently I bought a woodland shoe,dint like it but living with it.
    I can confirm I am on right thread .

Well, Pigs are like some human beings, they feed on any sh*t and enjoy it but only difference is they don't ask questions neither do they answers but grunts.

Peace.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :eek:fftopic in the ongoing discussion topic.

75Hp :up
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Woodland shoes are pathetic. Very slippery on all the surface and bad sole.
    1 person likes this.