1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    could not locate the thread! want to to read the response posts :)
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  2. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    The issues reported by the i20 owner there, its nothing new. He can get that sorted by changing the tyres (upgrading the profile), the suspension (bilstein / eibach ), and remap the ECU to make it feel like a Fiat Punto 90HP :p

Hope he doesn't hear from SA, "Sir. This is Hyundai i20 and its meant to be like this" ;)

On a serious note, yes the soft suspension setup above 100 kmph is a big turn off indeed.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    He can do all that but theres no way to alter that lifeless steering which makes a significant contribution to his problems
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Here you go. :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Haha, that's an Palio owner speaking. It's expected that he is not satisfied. No wonder Fiatians are bashed/banned elsewhere, they just can't stop complaining.
    4 people like this.
  6. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Exactly, that's because a true drive enthusiast only chooses FIAT, not a person who considers "Kitna Deti Hai" factor or uses a car just to go from Point A to B. :)
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    "Kitna deti hai" is also more of a myth now! these days "humari Fiats bhi kisi se kum nahi deti hai" :) problem is that common man is not aware!
    2 people like this.
  8. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

you know what my Punto is better than my i20 when it comes to 'Kitna deti hain' :D
    1 person likes this.
  9. venka

venka BANNED

I drive a Swift (Brother in law's - VXI ) when ever i am hitting 130 + I feel i am flying i dont have confidence on brakes and feel that car in not on road.

Most of the times when i am going to my native either of I20 or Swift comes to race . Generally i do maintain 100KM/hr Speed , The way Punto handles in Zig-Zag while over taking they leave behind , In these scenarios i will be much more happy to handle by car which listens to me . As they have to listen to their cars :evilsmile
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    1 person likes this.