1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

I had the ditto same incident with honda jazz :) welcome to the club, the jazz was just shell shocked with his damage and i left just smiling :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    Free Ebooks and PDF are available for download for limited period at Electronic library. Download books free. Finding books.
    You can download 10 books per day. If you have a broadband connection with dynamic IP, then download 10 books and reboot the router/modem to download more books. :)
    Lakhs of very useful books there.
    5 people like this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    ^^ Just Brilliant, fiatlover.
    1 person likes this.
  4. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

This is really cool
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Any Idea who is this Fiat enthusiast from Kochi,Kerala ?
    Is he in TFI?

Fiat 500.jpg
    6 people like this.
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I never liked anything Japanese due to some unknown reasons (may be because Japanese look like Chinese:confused:) but this is best product that a Japanese Engineering could produce, ever for me! Be it anything from bicycle to Spaceship, this has to be the best.

Nissan GTR looks like a regular 4-Seater with some performance efforts but iut simply challenges many supercars ego & just costing 95000 dollars or 59000 Pounds. 2011 GTR did 0-100 in 2.7 secs, i am not sure what 2014 model can do. If this is not enough with top speed of 308 km/hr then you have to be impressed with it's neck breaking corner ability. It can corner so fast that it's rims are provided with sidewalls to prevent tires coming out:eek:. 160 km/hr to 0 km/hr (jornalists say that it might bring out your eyeballs!!).

& look what Autocar did. They brought down it's natural competitors M5 on a circuit & this has to be for humiliation of BMW.
    GTR simply eats M5 alive here, be it drag, mooses (snake movements), wet roads cornering & braking. what to say, It's hilarious:D!!

2 people like this.
  8. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Grande Punto 1.4

..on a lighter note : Few things about the J a p a n e s e ;)

Engineering -
    Their Engineering prowess is second to none, in fact they are the western worlds envy you could say.

Electronics,Robotics -
    Well the world is second to the Japanese. Even if the Koreans/Chinese/Taiwanese might have caught up but they still know who the grand daddy is!

Quality -
    -Well the Japanese define it! (its the only way of production for them),
    -Rest of the world supplies on demand (optional)
    and of course our favourite whipping boy "The Chinese" don't care ;)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    A poor i20 owner. Feel sorry for him.

3 people like this.
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

The problems are hilarious:D!

Seems like something really creepy & evil ghostly hyperdimensional forces acting on his i20 (someone lifts the rear wheels & place it a feet away::OO), straight out of a horror movie. To make matter even more scary, this RAMBO drives for very long in Ghat sections:up.

More like Toyota etios, engine is the issue, performance is the issue, suspension is the issue, Steering is the issue, tires are the issue but still a satisfied Hyundai owner.
    Satisfaction for what, only thing left for review is the driver seat, that has to be the reason for his satisfaction. What a SEAT!!:dance

ENki says it yet again, does his i20 need to get alive & beat the **** out to make him a dissatisfied customer?
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
    1 person likes this.