1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    FYI, my intention was not to talk about market research. I intented to clarify you technically what a 1.4L can do.
  2. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    What I would say is, with the current vehicles in FIAT portfolio, if FIAT sets up its service centers nationwide and keeps the existing customers happy, nothin like it :)

VW, yeah no doubt they have good products, but ask a person owning VW about the service and ownership costs, am sure he would show you his :( face unless he/she is a filthy rich and has loads to spend.

Right now what FIAT should focus upon is customer satisfaction and am sure if this is fixed, we would see a lot more FIATS plying by on Indian roads.

P.S most of the people I came across dropped the idea of buying FIAT just due to poor customer service, they suggested me too not to buy. I am still glad that I was a fool to buy a Grande Punto 90HP :D

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Yes its an Auto tranny without any Paddle Shifters.
    But when it comes to shifting gears,you cannot compare a manual to a DSG,the gear shifts happen pretty quickly than any driver would do in a manual transmission.For driving pleasure,a manual anyday,but a DSG can exploit full potential of any engine.

Punto May be cheap,but as an Overall car TSI has any edge,but who cares,both will be sales dud anyways.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Well if VW fixes its issues with ASS, then FIAT needs to be prepared to fight back with good products as well :) So ya lets wish FIAT does better.
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Is it happening with me only or anyone else also? This thread is shown on the Fiat Global news section and the humor thread on the photography section:evilsmile..

BTW eagerly waiting for Fiat car sales and to see how much move they've made!
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
  7. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Fiat car sales out: 391 units

Linea: 97
    Punto:294
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    yesterday i spotted different looking hatchback on whitefield road in bangalore. followed it and on checking it out from lesser distance i found it was Opel Corsa Eco 3 door hatchback.it was a test mule, red in colour with TC - MH14 number plates. Have some pics which i will post in the evening.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    couple of pictures:

2013-05-07 16.44.41.jpg

2013-05-07 16.43.44.jpg
    7 people like this.
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Shams,

Test mules are 3 doors which when comes to production turns 5 doors..

Btw, Opel is still there?:eek:

tasting the Italian delight!