1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

DPF I guess is diesel particulate filter.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    so our cars are 1.3 Multijet 75 PS 16V DPF ?

i want to know does DPF adds something more meaningfull to the engine model name which is similar to 1.3 Multijet 75 PS ?
  3. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Our cars in India doesn't have DPF as far as I remember.

It would be in place when new emission norms are implemented.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. We love FIAT's but at the same time we shouldn't claim that our car is the best but sure i would have contested if some one says FIAT's are having thick sheet metal for no reason.
    This is one of reason I hate to be on the definitive forum.But there are many people with immense knowledge too so i do read their posts ignore other demeaning posts.
    3 people like this.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Actually i'm looking for tuning box,there i have seen in some websites with "1.3 Multijet 75 PS 16V DPF",so that means its not suitable for our MJD's ?
  7. Ganges,

Please stay away from tuning boxes,if you want i can give one for free.But i don't want you to use it other testing.
    -Sat
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. It just fools your cars ECU and dumps more fuel, my had started showing signs of retarded timing after few days of being with tuning box.
    1 person likes this.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

vumyqa7e.jpg They are very wrong, this is TopGear magazine btw. March 13 issue.

Needs better engines? Lol

And they say they prefer the 75 over 90 as it is a whole lot cheaper and still as much as fun. Maybe they shouldn't limit testing to the city.

Wondering where magazines are heading these days.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2013