1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad

I always wondered who keeps creating all these cartoons and sharing on Facebook. I guess, now i know. ;)
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
    5 people like this.
  2. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Guys just went through some threads of T-BHP like "Fiat Linea & Punto 2012" and "Fiat Revvs away from tata" and I must say I really liked the comments made by our member Ramjn.(Ramesh).The fight during the last pages of "Fiat Linea & Punto 2012" thread was really entertaining and I literally prepared some popcorns!! I finally saw how baseless some non-Fiat SOME owners can go.(no offence)I really agreed to the fact that the ones who complaint the most of TATA-FIAT service are non-Fiat/Tata owners who just want to get entertained by seeing us frown and another one that People complain how bad the Fiats are made,so horrible fit-finish done in them and then end up buying Dzires!!
    You are going to love this comment made by a true FIAT LOVER:
    "I love it when people criticize and tell lots of negatives about fiat cars and I am not able to find one in mine!!;))
    KUDOS to that guy!
    3 people like this.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    When I posted my initial ownership review over there, the same one, word to word, as posted here - First I was asked to add more details. When I did that, I was asked to add negatives, so that the review is unbiased. I was told that people take these reviews very seriously and it needs to be unbiased completely. Really? You mean people check out various brands, do TDs, get family opinion on a car and then go back and announce - "The deal is off. The definitive forum does not approve"?

Reminds me of a old cartoon by R K Laxman, when Chandrashekar was the PM of India and George Bush Senior was the President of US and Gulf war 1 was in full swing. The cartoon depicted Saddam and Bush Sr. standing face to face with all kinds of weapons lined up behind them. Bush Sr. is seen waving a piece of paper and the caption read - "Hold it. Chandrashekar has called for peace" :D

At that point, I sat back thinking to myself - "Am I writing a review about how I feel or am I writing a review about how YOU think I must feel"? To top it off, I was also told that the forum members there were mature enough to call a spade a spade. I mean, come on, if you love to hate a specific brand, so be it. But, do not force that down my throat. I am very sure, had I posted the same review, word to word and replaced FIAT with Maruti or Honda or even Skoda, the thread would have been rated 5 stars with lot of useful comments like - "Awesome review" and "Great pics. Keep them coming"

I deleted that complete review from the assembly line and replaced it with - "Thanks for having me all these years here. I find it a bit too restrictive for my taste. All the best". Never posted there ever again. Never even visited that forum again. For me a forum is just a hang out and my world does not depend on it :D

Rajan
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
    10 people like this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    True words Rajan, Forum = Hang out and have fun place. No fight no silly business ;)
    But people today have gone very sensitive and emotional in thinking. God knows why. Even this line will be offensive to some one some where. So cant help. I mean saying ones opinion is not an issue but just for sake of criticizing some 1 one makes a comment thats an issue! Sorry boss, i am out of there ;)
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  5. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
  6. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    How to share an audio file here in TFI? please help.....
  7. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Upload on youtube as a video paste the link
    or upload it on a filesharing website,and paste the link here.
    1 person likes this.
  8. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
  9. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Fiat chairman says still discussing how to merge with Chrysler

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international-business/Fiat-chairman-says-still-discussing-how-to-merge-with-Chrysler/articleshow/18940463.cms
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Arindam Chaudhuri Exposed

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/services/education/the-rs-533-crore-house-that-arindam-chaudhuri-built-and-how/articleshow/18979927.cms?curpg=5