1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Sunesh

Sunesh Timido

Bangalore
    That is there insurance and RSA offer but not extended warranty for that i have paid 5k
  2. You should have bargained harder buddy, instead of those cheap perfumes, car cover you should have pushed for cash discount..no dealer will give you excellent deal unless you push for it..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I feel sorry for my car as my little cousin vomited inside yesterday when we were on a Family trip :(:(:(. The floor of the rear bench was completely spoiled and as a quick measure we used news papers to clean the cabin as we were on hurry.
    Can you guys throw me some tips on how to remove dried vomit stains on floor carpet.:anyone
  4. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Oh, thats bad. I'm not sure if there is a way to remove the carpet and clean it, else better take it 3M or somewhere and get interior disinfectant and cleaning done.

To make you feel better, in my friends ritz he was carrying a load of people , everyone fully drunk, the front passenger puked inside the AC vents :D
    1 person likes this.
  5. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    :lol Thats one Hell of a comedy!!!
    I live in a small town and so i don't have access to such Hi-tech car detailing facilities. So i have to do it myself. What could be the best disinfectant?
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Holy......... :evilsmile
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    @ajuvignesh
    First clean with normal water and then use Hand Sanitizers would get rid of smell.
    1 person likes this.
  8. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    A friend came to my home a few moments ago to take my practcal file. I was logged in to TFI and was viewing this post. He saw the pics and asked me what it is. I explained him what TFI is all about and showed him my profile. Also told him about TFI meets. In the end, he said, "You are strange. What do you get from this site?" I replied, "You won't understand!" :mrgreen:
    3 people like this.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    644585_10151533767805530_2087487637_n.jpg
    spotted by my friend..do you see anything in peculiar??
    Now all my complaints on fiat providing slightly smaller stepney tires in 90hp sport is gone, its not cycle tires like this.. its just 165-14 instead of 195-15..... i dont feel like bashing fiat on this anymore.. i tried to post it in that thread, but unfortunately it has been locked !!
    1 person likes this.
  10. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Varun, for a moment I felt its a morphed image looking at rear left tyre size :shocked How can the vehicle be stable with such a drastic change of spec of a wheel ?? :confused