1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Zen, so you are a step closer to Punto now!

@ rishi, its still very scary the way licences are issued. My neighbor had a DL and everytime he used to wonder how to slot gears :confused. Recently you people might have read in papers, a person with learners licence lost control of her car in Bangalore and ended up killing a person and injuring few others. Reason given was - she lost control of the car because vehicle in front applied brakes. She even managed to topple her Wagon R :A
    1 person likes this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Just this inspector today was asking to go reverse and straight most people where angry and pissed off. I sure could notice alot of panics in their faces. So if test is made more tougher then i am sure all will start hitting RTO office with stones. We indians are too comfy and every thing should get done with either fake or very easy though you are not eligible.

During todays test, i oberved one girl around 18+ had come with her own car and parents for the DL test. Damn that girl do not have any common sense at all. She parked just in the turning, next she parked in front of the drive way and then almost middle of the road. Now how can one give a DL to such people with out common sense?? I even saw her taking turns with atleast a speed of 20. I was like WTH??

- - - Merged Post - - -

Lets see buddy, i was hoping to get the damn DL by at least this weekend so that i can start calling for TD. But now they are saying it may take more than a week. I am fed up with that.

Ya i read that news too, felt sorry for that women though. But the paper i read didnt said any thing about her having just a LL. Very well i have observed alot of women (Friends, peers, relatives) who drive 2wheelys and cars. All of them easily get panicked or even loose control. Not just that, they even scream like hell. God knows why. But thankfully they are slow drivers and mostly not aggressive. I wonder why this women was in a rush when she already had 2 kids in her car. :O
  3. Sunesh

Sunesh Timido

Bangalore
    I am also planning to take DL test next week same in Jayanagar. I have booked my Car with out DL and its reached in KHT motors next week delivery :-D
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    sunesh,
    what offers u got from kht? also dealership interaction?
  5. Sunesh

Sunesh Timido

Bangalore
    There isn't much offers i have booked 2013 model Emotion BNW mudflap, perfume , floor mat etc ..
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    hmm... You should have tried to bargain or checked out other dealers if they are giving more offers.
  7. Sunesh

Sunesh Timido

Bangalore
    I have checked Aadya , Prerana as well for 2013 model the same
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Damn, what happened to those days of giving atleast 5 - 6 offers stuffs. I miss em :(
  9. It is not necessary to have DL to book a car, but better to get the test done and take delivery of the car..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Are you sure about the offers?? ? insurance, rsa, extended warranty comes as the standard offer..please check it once again with other dealers

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2