1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Is this really possible with a BEAT!
    2 people like this.
  2. Meteor strike

A meteor crashing in Russia's Ural mountains has injured at least 500 people, as the shockwave blew out windows and rocked buildings.

Read More here
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Srida,

That link is not working. Here is the correct link.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Rooted Canvas 2? :)
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Breaking News :

Yes Gurjinderji, spot on. Not rooted exactly, just applied the JB update from mobistel on the stock V2 ROM without root. It is awesome. :D (Thanks to Auto Freak for letting me know of this update)

Sent from my Cynus T2 using Tapatalk 2
  6. gurjinder

Punjab
    Lot of tech and developer support for the Canvas 2 out there. I was also one of the many waiting for stocks of Canvas 2 to arrive. But later dropped the idea. A dealer in Chandigarh is selling it at 12,999 :D :D
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Why don't you buy it from Flipkart for around 10k only? It's a great buy. Totally worth it. :)

Sent from my Cynus T2 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

It's been "Out of stock" on Flipkart and probably all other online retailers for a week now.
  9. gurjinder

Punjab
    Out of stock everywhere. Micromax are notorious for supplying limited quantities to increase demand. Even the Canvas HD was sold out in a matter of minutes. Even if we believe that 9000 sets were sold in a matter of minutes, that is not a big number by any imagination. They should've kept atleast 20,000/30,000+ sets ready when launching. The Chinese factories can produce in insane quantities easy so i don't think the supply line is restricted.

But that's not how micromax works.

Got a lava 501 for the time being till the UMI X2 arrives :)
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I wonder how the new HD mobile of theirs is. Some peeps told about the A110 canvas is kinda bad especially having battery problem. I am not sure how far it is true. But surely micromax is kicking in good products there.