1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    yeah... recently heard about this.....
  2. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just seen one indica today morning near elevated expressway (Hosur Road). The vehicle is a cab for some company. After seeing it's boot, I was in :evilsmile :lol. Asked wifey to take a snap of the boot and the same is attached here... Where is the real power to feel or fell? IMAG0323.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
    4 people like this.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    "Fell" my power - driver accelerates to show it , nothing happens but a cloud of black smoke! :evilsmile
    2 people like this.
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    I was on my way to tuition today on my Wego when I approached an intersection. I turned on my right indicator since I had to turn right. There was an Alto in front of me. The guy had to go straight, so he turned on his hazard lights!

I wish I could stop that guy and ask him, "Dude, why did you turn on the hazard lights? Was it because half of your car had to go left and the other half right?" :p
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    its ICICI Lombard!!!

1800 2666

UPDATE : this incidence happened long time back...i called up again, but the status quo still remains with a slight variation!! Now this time the person at the other end says...

CALL CENTER :- " no zero dep. for TATA and Mahindra bolero "...

ME :confused: :- "and what about FIAT..."

CALL CENTER :- "Yes sir also FIAT...we dont have a tie up with these companies"

ME (Tie up!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: ) :- "thanks.." i hang up the phone!!
  6. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    What could this be. It was a 6 seater and looked similar to a versa from the front but is not. GJ reg in hyd.

uploadfromtaptalk1360639492238.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1360639526571.jpg

Excuse the bad quality, I was in traffic and driving.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Gujrat reg?? That must be chevorlet's new MPV- Enjoy
  9. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Awesome, Spot on Varun. it is indeed the Chevy Enjoy comparing with pics on google.
  10. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    JCBL in association with PLA launching premium motorhome HS75 based Fiat Ducato platform in India with the price of Rs.75 lakhs (OTR, New Delhi).

Competition began in the camping utility vehicle/motorhome. First came the news of VW Campervan and now the PLA HS75.