1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Why sorry, in this thread one has got all the freedom to go offtopic to any height :)
    Nice Idea Cinju. Wil do it soon.
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Srida i will surely enquire in my area btw have a look at this too..

palio sport
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Do let me know if you like me to touch base with that guy and maybe do a preliminary test drive ( :D ) on your behalf

Rajan
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  4. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Today evening had my first day of car driving lesson. It was exciting. It was for 1 hour, for most part of the class trainer just allowed me and made me get a good grip of steering and judging turns (left left left left and once or twice right). It was totally fun for me. I pretty much enjoyed it. Although judging on the right side was pretty easy, but guessing the left side was a bit problem. By the time i made sure my right side judgement is correct damn the left side gone for a toss :A . Phew its difficult . Gotta come up with some strategy for this thing.

Totally fun fun :dancing

P.S: Any suggestions/tips are appreciated :)
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  6. @zenwalker very good that you have started taking driving lessons. I dont want to give any tips as of now as I dont want you to get confused..
    Just a suggestion you tend to learn more when you drive slowly, and in traffic conditions.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks arnab. Much appreciated your concern :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

I liked this pic, it was kind of funny though literally it should have been frustrating, embarrassing, etc. for those bikers. Feels sorry for them.
    o3S5Rgl.jpg
  8. In chennai a guy is selling his Palio s10 Yellow. It is a 2002 model, he quotes 1 Lakh. But he says the engine is rebored :confused: First of all, Is it worth considering a rebored s10. Waiting for your valuble comments before I talk to him in the evening.

And I have one more question to palio experts. Did s10 come only in C.yellow color ? I remember seeing a Orange s10 in chennai, not sure if it is stock or repainted, but that car was stunning. The enthusiasm I had on C.yello was totally gone after I saw the Orange S10.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Srida, afaik, S10 came only in Canary yellow. The orange shade was for the regular Palios. I still have a collection of Palio wallpapers with Sachin and most of it with just the car. Would share them here soon.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    this morning a madly driven Ford endeavour kept honking continuously and there was no space at all, but he tried squeezing in between my car and median. He passed and I saw the stickering in his rear glass in full big fonts running from left end of the glass to right end of the glass "POWERED BY JESUS" in some stupid font, what the hell, this guy is powered by satan :A