1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Yeah ofcourse, why not? Abarth is 100% FIAT.

Exactly the point regarding FIAT being discussed, FIAT owns Ferrari and does not even promote it that way.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Chill pal, even i am up for it. Gonna go for scorpion badge once i get da carrrrrr ;)
    One or the other way i am with FIAT. After joining TFI and reading and experiencing the words of enthusiast here i even fell more for it. So abarth on the other hand is like a cherry on an cake. Who doesnt love it yeh!! :)
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Can't wait to see that happen. BTW, learnt driving yet?

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    hmm.... starting next week!
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    is that going to happen anytime soon:p buy it before you start forgetting what all you discussed on this forum with all of us;);)
    1 person likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Seriously i wish i could. But you know da issues around it keeps me away, but yes da time is getting shorter for that to happen. I wish FIAt would release the refresh punto model very very soon perhaps Feb? would be awesome :dancing

- - - Merged Post - - -

Guys,
    Will some TeamBHP member suggest this guy ( http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/131399-height-confusion-i-want-fusion-not-ford.html ) LINEA model. I saw no replies mentioning about Linea. From his TD cars, i see he wants Sedan cars. Probably Linea would fit in his requirement :confused
    Sorry i do not have an account there. :(
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fiat is selling all refreshed models only. Not like old model of dezire as tour. :) (just kidding)
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Really? What has got refreshed? I didnt see any threads related to that compared to those of 2012 models.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    He means to say that whats the need to refresh when the existing models itself look so fresh when compared to others in their respective segments. hope you got it
    1 person likes this.
  10. Is there any separate thread for mr.zenwalkers understanding?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.