1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

A friend got Volvo S60 D5 Summum some time back.
    Excellent car,and it comes with all such features,and while driving through traffic,i noticed the sensors go berserk,with each of them beeping like crazy.
    And yeah VW Passat comes with park assist.
  2. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Do we have still 1.3 EP 90HP in Fiat list? Carwale still lists it as a separate one where as for my knowledge the Emotion of 2012 model is 90HP. GPEP90HP.jpg
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Pre-2012 Punto Emotion Pack is now, Punto 2012 Emotion with 76PS.

Punto 90HP was sold as Sport and is a limited edition. The same will again be available as a regular 90HP from this year according to sources.
  4. That's 100% true. I have seen many swifts with ferari sticker on the front fenders.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    But again, FIAT just holds the shares in Ferrari. I dunno if all the design, art, etc decisions are taken by FIAT team or Ferrari's own team. Also Ferrari is always sold as is and no where it will be mentioned as Fiats ferrari just like JLR cars, so maruti owners think Ferrari is ferrari and not FIAT ;)
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Perhaps they don't know that Ferrari is a part of the Fiat group. It would be interesting to see their reaction when they come to know of this fact.
    1 person likes this.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    FIAT owns just 85% of Ferrari shares and will obviously not be bothered with design and stuff :D

Every Ferrari is a FIAT. Some people are blind not to see it. You can wake up the sleeping, not the ones pretending to be asleep.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  8. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    There is a difference.

Enzo Ferrari tried to get a job at Fiat, was turned down and eventually got a job as a test driver at a small car-maker named CMN. Thats where he started and eventually always looked upto FIAT, being the Italian giants.

For you n me Ferrari is FERRARI but for FIAT, Ferrari is another company in their group. They decide if they even need to even carry the brand , let alone the design and other investments.

And, why do you think, I proudly display the FIAT sticker on my car? A Maruti /Hyundai etc has to sheepishly adorn a Ferrari sticker.
    I drive a FIAT... n I don't have to hide it:)
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
    2 people like this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yea we even do display Abarth proudly ;)
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Its like you invented something innovating in your office and boss taking all the credits.Shame.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
    1 person likes this.