1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: Introducing...The THUNDERBOLT

Hey no need for that..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Yes it is present in GP as well i think
    Owners can confirm,no changes in the way it drives.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

In context of meetings of enthusiasts of any automobile manufacturer, i found a nice novelty while viewing photos of BMW M Owners Club Indonesia Meet.

They had designated and styled two M's as Safety Cars, leading the way in parades through the city. And labelled them as the Official Cars of the Club.

Have a look :

TFI Safety Car, anyone?
    4 people like this.
  4. Gurjinder.. Here comes our Safety Car..!:p
    10 people like this.
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    Wonderful, isn't it?

1 person likes this.
  7. This happened a week back. After my regular College hours, I was roaming around with my friends in a Hang-out area. I saw a girl. She was cute. She too saw me. Then we both turned back. After a minute, accidentally we both saw each other at the same time.[A sudden jerk within both our hearts] Gaining some guts, I proceeded towards her slowly. She noticed that and started smiling. After i went near her, both of us smiled for a minute without any reason. She was very much excited and was awaiting for me to start. Here comes the conversation..
    ME: Hi..
    GIRL: with lots of smile..[Hi...]
    After mutual introduction,
    ME: Can I ask you something if you don't Mind..?
    GIRL: yup sure.. I wont mind..
    ME: Hmmmm...
    GIRL: please tell me.. I won't mind it..
    ME: I saw you getting out of a Punto..
    Suddenly her smile vanished.! She was totally confused
    GIRL: Ya.. My dad bought me as a gift.[with a confused voice]
    ME: I am a member of TFI and MFW. You can join us anytime and get connected.
    GIRL: I am having some work. we will meet sometime if time permits.[But in her mind, She would have atleast slapped me for more than 10 times.]
    ME: Have to tell another thing too.
    GIRL: Sorry.. My father owns a Volkswagen touareg.
    ME: OMG.. Not that again.. I was planning to say that you are cute.. But you are not in a mood to hear it. So lets catch up some other time..
    [She slightly smiled.. suddenly started laughing, and went off]
    MY MIND: Benz car-u kavundhiruchu..[A film dialogue, meaning Benz car has Toppled] [Benz car means the girl]:D:D
    7 people like this.
  8. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
    Paatthu boss. Naalaikku Punto carai Benz car kavutthuda pogudhu... (Careful buddy. Tomorrow Benz car may topple the Punto car too...) :lol
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. She was driving slowly, and parked very Responsibly. I think she is new to driving, because I noticed that while she was releasing the clutch,the RPM was approximately above 2000 for sure.. She needs to replace the clutch plate very soon..
  10. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
    The punto I mentioned is you; not her car... :)