1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Ok folks, a new topic i have in mind.

Most of threads i read, never ends. I mean to say that, it never gets concluded with majority votes. They keep dangling and some where down the line it goes a bit OT and mods bring it back (Thank you boys) and then it buries away in the huge pile eventually. Then one has to search and search and once tired that person just starts duplicate thread about same topic.

Instead, why not at some point in time the OP or the Mods can conclude it once majority of the thread posters seem to be in same page and then close the thread. That way, if some one like me looking for a query can just quickly get into the conclusion part and get convinced to take further decisions and off to some thing else. Also one can do a search query on CLOSE topics only.

The same thread's conclusion if considered as not really a final, then a request can be made to Mods to unlock the same thread and continue further discussions about it. But i am sure, this scenario happening is very rare because we have most talented car freaks in here. And i am sure they do enough research before the say it out.

Just my 2 cents. Yes this is not full solution for the problem, but it could help for most readers i believe.

Please correct me if i am wrong.
    Thanks,
    Zen :)
  2. "End of world sale" What an idea! :evilsmile

MW020 2012-12-21, 12_39_22.jpg
    5 people like this.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Very true. In this Mahaan country of ours, law and justice mean two different things :A :A

Win-win for everyone involved. I am sure that neither the buyer nor the seller actually believe that the world will really really end :D

Rajan
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Ha ha ha LOL. Even our bay decoration theme in our office was also based on this.
    IMG_4131.jpg
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Spotted this different looking Reva the other day...
  6. Escape..Escape..Escape..:dancing:dancing I am very happy to share here that I had successfully passed my 5th semester with an average of 76% average score comprising two A+ grades..!!!!:eek::eek: I can't believe myself. :dancing Will go for a ride with my chweetest Linea tomorrow..!!
    4 people like this.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats aravindh... :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats buddy.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    With owning Linea it should be A++. Congrats. Fiatians are not like Viswamitra in their sadhna even Linea can't divert their studies.:)
    1 person likes this.
  10. Thanks Buddy..!!

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thank you PatchyBoy..!!:p

- - - Merged Post - - -

You are absolutely right..!!:p
    1 person likes this.