1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Not many options in that segment. This will continue until competitors start the game with a price-war.

Anyone remembers how TOI penetrated into Chennai, Hyderabad etc? They sold TOI at Re.1.00 when other newspapers sold at Rs. 3.00+ or so. (Plenty of newsprint and masala @ just Re. 1.00)
  2. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Proof of how India (especially capital Delhi) is vulnerable to women. Eve-teasing live.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    For sure, no hanging or prison punishment works out for them. Castration and humiliation and removing civil rights might work out well for them and for the others. Damn fu**ers... :eek::shocked:punch:firey
  4. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The castration also won't help. It may reduce the sexual urge but these type of people are already half psychopaths. So my way of punishment - the old days the corporations use a way to do the family control for dogs; they catch the dog, tie their mouth for not making noise and legs not to move, put their testicles over a stone and use a hammer to strangulate the testicle. These animals are not above the stray dogs and why the punishment of this kind not to be given in public. The life imprisonment, castration n all won't bring fear. The fear of losing the testicles lifelong only will bring the order.
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Not sure if its AAJ Tak's attempt to sensationalize a simple enthusiastic stopping over to check whats happening and what is TV channel shooting around.
    A lot of people have tendency to checkout whats happening...
    2 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Three days ago I had to go to Guruvayoor from Alwaye and I for a change opted for public transport than driving the Hyundai at home. I was surprised to see the number of Fiat cars on road. Every corner I could be able to spot Fiat. Out of Fiat cars majority were BNW Lineas.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    But, Duster did not enter the market with low price. The Introductory price itself was grossly higher. I would probably attribute the TOI logic to Ford Figo which entered the market with VFM tag and still enjoying the same tag even though the price was increased by almost a lakh.
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I agree.

I strongly believe that India Media is the most corrupted entity along with Politicians and Corporates.
    1 person likes this.
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I was trying to mention that Duster came with a higher price because there is no competition in that segment. Once there is good competition, they will be forced to 'rationalize' the prize.
  10. Man,I think even god cannot change these people, I my self worried at the situation in our capital ,how can women think to be safer there.
    1 person likes this.