1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Every society needs time to evolve. Let us hope for the best. Democracy should start from our family itself. Families are the most undemocratic institutions. But it's changing now days but still we believe love is a form of slavery (particularly in the case of children).
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Update:- RBI extends cheque upgradation deadline till March next year

Bank customers do not need to discard their non-CTS 2010 standard cheque books in a hurry to get their multi-city CTS-2010 standard cheque leafs. They will get another three months time for such upgradation.

Reserve Bank of India has just extended the deadline for doing the switchover for another three months to March 31 next year, following representation fro various quarters.

Source - RBI extends cheque upgradation deadline till March next year - The Economic Times
    1 person likes this.
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    While the factory meet was on yesterday, I was in Delhi with my friend Akash to participate in the national round of the Del Monte Quest' Italia. We had won the Chandigarh regional round on 15th October and were representing Chandigarh region.

In one of the rounds, team Ahmedabad was shown a Fiat Panda advertisement and was asked to name the car. But they couldn't answer. The question passed on to team Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore and then finally came to us, and we bagged five points! :D A member from team Delhi gave the answer, "Fiat Linea". The quizmaster, Mr. Kunal Savarkar, replied, "There's a Fiat showroom in Connaught Place. Go there and see how the Linea looks." :)

P.S. We finished runners up to team Bangalore.

Sri Kumaran Children’s Home School bags top honours at Del Monte Quest’Italia | APN News
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
    11 people like this.
  4. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Just spotted a huge porcupine sitting in our lawn,there are a few around,spotted one after a long time.
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I clicked on this activity hoping to see a picture :(

Rajan
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I never got a chance to click as it runs away as soon as it spots any activity.
    and they get spotted during dark only.
  7. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Congrats to you Prakhar
    1 person likes this.
  8. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Thank you very much Rachit! :)
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is really saddistic. People tend to believe that giving such punishments in the past is what made them good citizens like this today, and the children of today are drifting away from their control bcoz of not giving them capital punishments...such lame reasons for not able to tame their children in the right path !! this was the dialogue i heard from many people. My parents never had given me such slavery treatments n i respect them totally for this. You can show your children just the right amount of love and scolding in a balanced way to keep them within the lakshman rekha. I ve never had any kind of respect or gratitude to any of my teachers who had this habit of treating students like slaves in school and i never ever had a second look or smile at "THEM" after getting out of school . The old aged people, who had claimed that their children are much more tamed and caring, realise the fact quite lately that what they get back is what they give, the reason why the old age homes are increasing in number day by day and the number of cases of parents getting dumped by the children when they cant support themselves !
    2 people like this.
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Another round of price hike from Renault - Looks like they've read "make hay while sun shines" properly.

And I know for fact that manufacturing cost of duster is only slightly above Logan - They seem to be raking huge profits on the Duster. 13L for a Duster seems day light robbery and it still sells 6000+. I'm surprised!
    2 people like this.