1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

2. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    Punto sales down to 207 units in November 12. They started the year with 2000+ units. Not sure what is caused them to drop 10 times in 11 months!
    1 person likes this.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

No comments on this now....we discussed alot on that topic but still no use..:mad:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Linea's Sales have improved though! By almost 50%!!! :D
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    The world's largest democracy India gets 94[SUP]th[/SUP] rank [out of 176 countries] scoring just 36% marks in the corruption perceptions index 2012, as reported by Transparency International. The details are here.

Corruption.jpg
  6. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai

Thats the reason I love nordic countries :) Would love to get settled in any of them.

Reminds me of the case where Indian parents have been put in jail for hitting their kid :D
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
    2 people like this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Dear All,

Yet again today i had some free time so went a bit past in the time line. As part of that journey saw the Fiat india website youtube videos of Punto vs I20 and punto vs polo. I was again impressed by the music played at Fiat Punto vs Volkswagen Polo Comparison - YouTube (Polo vs Punto) video. So i wanted to rip it off so that i can see if it suits as my ringtone in mobile.

As part of that effort, i am here by sharing those links (cut and uncut) versions for you. Hope youll like them.

Fiat Punto vs Volkswagen Polo Comparison.mp3
    Fiat Punto vs Volkswagen Polo Comparison_Theme.mp3

P.S: Hope i posted this in correct thread. Or else feel free to move it. :)

Thanks,
    Zen :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I doubt the veracity of this report. India should be highly corrupt not just corrupt. 36% itself is too high IMO.
    2 people like this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Because of corruption the selection procedure itself should be highly corrupted. So 61% of its score(39) should be deducted. So final score should be some where around 15 inviting a red blanket the map.:D
    1 person likes this.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    The surveying firm is german and germany is ranked 13th !! we can safely assume that there is room for error of atleast 13% in this report :p
    2 people like this.