1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    :D. Good timing.

I know my statement will get pulled some way. That is the reason I mentioned 'Driving Experience' and not 'Owning Experience'. :)
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    That make us to guess that even US roads have full of curves and hairpin bents. :)
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    The rate at which I am receiving "Likes", I fear ....."Kahi Pyaar Na Ho Jayeee ...." :p
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    CTS-2010 format Cheques

For those who are not aware of this development, please get to know that all banks will be enforcing the rule to accept only CTS-2010 format cheques as prescribed by the RBI. If you have received your check book before August'2011, it is likely that you are still having the old format cheque. Get it replaced with the new format cheque book from your bank. The new format will have 'Please sign above' text at the lower right hand side and a wave like sign at the bottom left side.

CTS-2010 Format Cheque leaf - Sample

cheque_validation.jpg

RBI Circular - Reserve Bank of India

All banks are enforcing this from January'2013. All older format cheques become void from Jan'13.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
    6 people like this.
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I saw couple of notifications from SBI in newspapers earlier this month. Thought it was an SBI thing only.
    Thanks for sharing this.
  6. Heard this news last week but forgot. Thanks for remembering. Have to do it this week.!
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Initially SBI mentioned that customers have to go to the bank, return the old cheque book, and get the new format ones. They later published a new notice saying they will send the new format cheques to the registered address of all customers. What is the point in collecting invalid old format cheques, unless for shredding?

It appears that this is an RBI rule and applies to all banks.
  8. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Have you guys seen the chevy sail ad on tv? I like it a lot:) be more be more....

And alto 800 ad is kinda stupid. They show wagon r waiting in the fuel station and alto 800 just skips it

tasting the Italian delight!
    2 people like this.
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Spammer Attack :-D

Team Fiat India.png

Spammer's are More than Total members....Looks like So Many Peoples wants to Goes to Factory Visit :evilsmile

Team Fiat Indiammm.png
    1 person likes this.
  10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Where did you get this from?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2